Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Squashes and bottled water in bulk – where from?
  • CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Anyone know where I can get stuff like Bottle Green squash, Higland Spring water etc by the case and delivered to home address

skidartist
    Free Member

Don't know about delivery, but somewhere like Costco would perhaps be worth a look if you wanted to stock up.

The UN are quite good for delivery bottled water, but apparently there needs to have been some sort of major natural disaster or genocide thing in your area. Its a postcode lottery I tell you. 🙂

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Thanks skidartist. I would try the UN route but not sure they do Bottle Green 😀

Moses

Have you tried drinking the stuff out of the taps?
    It's not been stored in nasty plastics, so has fewer harmful chemicals in it.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Moses, our water is diret from a hill supply so is absolutely excellent. Unfortunately Mrs M likes to mix sparkling water with her white wine.

Anyway, the main thing I am after is somewhere to get Bottle Green squashes – Tesco only ever seem to have Elderflower and the red one whatever it is

marsdenman
    Free Member
    CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

MM, thanks. I had already been onto their site to see if there were any independent suppliers listed. I can't believe they only supply to the major supermarkets?

HeatherBash
    Free Member

>Moses, our water is diret from a hill supply so is absolutely excellent. Unfortunately Mrs M likes to mix sparkling water with her white wine. <

Get a sodastream then

marsdenman
    Free Member

Apologies if you'd already hit their site – I threw the link up as I figured the majors are the only ones who may fulfill your (interweb?) ordering requirements?

Davy
    Free Member

Unfortunately Mrs M likes to mix sparkling water with her white wine.

Time to find a new Mrs M who doesn't like to spoil the goodness of wine! 😛

geoffj

Please contact us on 01453 874000 if you have any problems locating products

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Thanks Geoff. YGM

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Squashes and bottled water in bulk – where from?’ is closed to new replies.