Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • spam winter challange checklist
  • rp16v
    Free Member

Who els is planning on braving the cold on Sunday then?

I’ll be on the CX unsure of distance yet

weeksy

Missing it this year after really enjoying last years due to family stuff and moving house. Hope to be back in next year though. Enjoy!

mikertroid
    Free Member

I’ll be there: 50km.

Have my trusty old ioID Alfine ready to go. Don’t think I’ll be breaking records! 8)

oxym0r0n

Yep! 50k on my >X<. Only the second off-road ride I’ll have done on it.

Should be faster than last year if I don’t puncture (I had my only proper tubeless failure at the bottom of the first hill last year and had to fix 3 punctures when I put in a tube without checking the tyre – I had run out of latex, hence the puncture!)

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

All types of bikes welcome, ride what you got! I believe there even be some of those things called fat bikes been ridden!

Few members did a pre ride last week and it was ridding fine.

rp16v
    Free Member

May well take on the 50k if any spaces left on the day
    What gearing you guys running on the crossers?

fourbanger
    Free Member

Drying nicely up here on SP. I’ll be on a Bfe and my GF will be on a Mary Bar, Alfine hubbed pomp. 35k here. I’m I’ll, she’s new.

oxym0r0n

Standard road gearing, coz that’s what’s on it at the moment: compact double + 11-25 cassette. I might be walking up some all the hills!

crosshair
    Free Member

I’ll be there on my Mtb. Love the plain and really enjoyed last year. Whilst I hope to be quicker, I’ll be happy enough if I can reign myself in enough to go hard up the Iast hill rather than dying up it 😉

dezza53
    Free Member

Great conditions today, pedalled up all the climbs which is a first for me !! Thanks to the organisers :-))

crosshair
    Free Member

Well, I was fitter, lighter and ultimately 12 minutes faster this year but still slipped backwards by 30 places 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘spam winter challange checklist’ is closed to new replies.