Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • so…….what are you obsessing about at the moment?
  • Hohum
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    My final few days in my 30s

When do they finish?

I turned 40 back in December.

I had a lovely chilled and pensive day and came out the other side feeling pretty good to be honest 🙂

Hope you do as well!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, Man up Darcy, you ponce!

I’m forty next year, and looking forward to it tbh. Mind you, when you’re in such good shape as I am, then being the envy of folk ten, fifteen years your junior is quite cool actually.

I can understand you feeling a lot more insecure though DD. I mean, if I was in such a bad state I would be too. 😐

X

allthepies
    Free Member

Oh, in addition to carbon 29ers, I forgot Rosie Huntington-Whiteley even though she was born in the year I graduated from uni 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You dirty old mayn…..

Allthepies, earlier:

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hee 😀

Thanks guys, especially Effin. Tuesday to be exact. Actually, I’m cool about it really, but I suppose, as a milestone, it’s been on my mind. But obsessing’s a bit strong I guess. 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

You dirty old mayn…..

Yes, but it’s the google images, the frickin google images…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I fully intend to grow old disgracefully.

The idea of embarrassing members of my family, by having them arriving home with friends to find me in the middle of the living room sat naked in a tin bath, quite appeals to me actually….

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Bivibiking stuff. I’t’s my new obsession.

Sue_W
    Free Member

DD – turning 40 rocks – I bummed off on a 3 week road trip mountain biking round Colorado and Utah in an RV. Figured that if being 40 was that much fun then I wished it had come sooner 🙂

You’ve still got time to pack your bike and hop on a plane before Tuesday …

Pogo
    Free Member

Midge bars for my 29er
    Contact lenses
    Loft conversion
    MILFS

keyses2

In no particular order

Riding
    Bikes
    Camera lenses
    Rescue dogs
    What to get when landrover dies
    Would the grass actually be greener on the other side or should I just weather the storm and see if things improve job/life wise ?
    Being able to throw an aerial ball (hockey)

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

bikepacking started buying bits and bobs and weighing the kit i have got 😯

supertramp
    Free Member

anothergit – you remind me of the other git ‘desperategit’ with a definite sex ‘issue’ are you sure your not a woman too? maybe even the same woman? 😕

Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

Binoculars.

Very excited to have bought my first set today.

samuri
    Free Member

Currently….hacking ipads.

I feel a real campaign building up in me. iPads are desired by everyone and every enterprise IT department is under pressure to set up something so their execs can use them as business tools. But they’re not business tools, they’re toys. And their security is worse than childish. Someone loses a device, someone like me finds it, I’m into your network in minutes, it’s very easy.

Anyway, so far I’ve been refining the process of being handed an ipad and then presenting the owner with all their passwords stored on the device.

I’m down to 4 minutes 38 seconds so far. All I need is an internet connection.

neilnevill
    Free Member

In no particular order….

A seriously (in my opion) hot blonde I’ve got a 3rd date with next weekend…..clearly I am playing it cool though…well..errr..

Climbing. After 8 months of no sport what so ever due to a climbing accident and a seriously fecked ankle I am now back on it and absolutley LOVING climbing again. DESPERATE to get trips to real rock (not resin and ply) sorted but 8 months away and I’m on the outside of some cliques it seems…hmm…if this continues I’ll be soloing!

A Nomad. This is an obsession I’ve had since they came out but they cost a packet ….but with a trip to the states now booked (Sedona etc. bring it on!) I’m waiting to se if my bonus will cover a frame….UK price £1800, US price $1999=£1250….and a bit of luck at the return airport.

3 obsessions…am I obsessed on obsessions!

neilnevill
    Free Member

oh and dreaming of a breitling navitimer….that particular dream has been around for 18 months so I guess it’s an obsession…wil lbe 40 in 22 months….I feel a present to myself coming on.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Marin Quake AL7
    Probate wars/this house
    Rolex watch
    How to meet my future energy bills
    How Coulsons information to Cameron may have affected
    the last election.

RichPenny
    Free Member

6 week old baby 🙂

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Shed security.

Retrodirect
    Free Member

Bike polo!

I’m going to watch this in Edinburgh next week.

khani
    Free Member

Home brewing, 1st attempt was a resounding success, pale ale that tastes just like sierra Nevada 😀
    Stout next…..I’ll be blind by November…..

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘so…….what are you obsessing about at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.