Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • something a bit different,extreme enduro (video)
  • gasyz
    Free Member

After 3 years of mountain biking I’ve been getting increasingly worse hip joints.Now on the waiting list for replacements I thought I would have another go on the engine powered machine,before a forced lengthy lay off.This is a lap of WOR events extreme multi lap enduro at Nantmawr Quarry,which used to host championship mtb downhill races back in the 90’s.Some of the old downhill track is still there and is used by us to climb to top of the quarry.You may enjoy or may not but here it is anyway.

crosshair
    Free Member

That looks much easier on the old hips 😀 not 😀
    Awesome skills. I can’t get my head around off road motor biking- way too much commitment needed as in, there’s an awful lot of heavy metal ready to sandwich your bones against the scenery 😀
    Tried a bit of Salisbury plain on my xt660z once. Great fun in the dry but lethal in the rain. And ruts were the bane of my life!
    Fair play to ya 🙂

gasyz
    Free Member

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

lucky sod for doing that, good on ya!

However you could always follow Jarvo on a training ride…..

gasyz
    Free Member

It’s not all plain sailing though.Having not ridden for a couple of years arm pump was a major issue,leading to this epic fail

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘something a bit different,extreme enduro (video)’ is closed to new replies.