Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • So … what gigs do you have lined up?
  • devs
    Free Member

Did ACDC, T in the Park, The Levellers, MacFloyd, The Cult and Muse so far this year. Got Shed 7, Placebo and Wolfmother to go. Next year got greenday at Wembley, T in the Park and Muse at Wembley so far.

me1onhead
    Free Member

Just back from Bristol after seeing Gong. I've wanted to see them for over 20 yrs and they didn't disappoint.
    Tonight I'm off to The Coal Exchange in Cardiff to see The Super Furries.
    Sunday off to see Foy Vance.
    😆

CountZero

Possibly Thea Gilmore in Swindon next month, and The Joy Formidable in Bristol next March is a dead cert, really, really looking forward to that one as they're headlining. Can't wait.

chipps

Porcupine Tree next month. I do have a ticket to see Aynsley Lister and Buddy Whittington in Manchester on Dec 3rd, but now I can't make it – anyone want it?

Oh, and I did order a Mark Knopfler ticket too. Just the one – didn't think anyone else would want to go 🙂

Saw Edwyn Collins earlier this month. Ace gig.

oldgit
    Free Member

Taking the kids to 'Bring Me The Horizon' this weekend.

DezB
    Free Member

Great gig in Brighton last night. Does It Offend You, Yeah.
    Amazing for this thread that its not a band that have been going 10/20/30 odd years or one that has reformed!!
    I mean Status Quo. ffs let them die

oldgit
    Free Member

Oh and the Prodigy and co this summer at the MK Bowl open air, if my daughters got the tickets.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Bluetones in Landan in December.

nodrog2
    Free Member

Oceansize in Nottingham next friday. Also Spiritualised at the Sage in Newcastle in december 🙂

theotherjonv

I saw a band that has been going for 30 years last night and they really kicked ass. Thge Specials; pretty well full line up apart from Jerry on keyboards.

Packed full of energy and attitude, not bad for a front 3 at least with average age of 54.

Anyone else going to see them you're in for a treat. RRUUUUDE BOYS!!!!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Got tickets for modest mouse in December but i can't go now 🙁

Gingerbloke
    Free Member

White Lies in Bristol and Placebo in B'ham next month.

Rob Brydon in Bristol tonight, not technically a gig, but still a bloody good night out.

algarvebairn
    Free Member

Arctic Monkeys at Glasgow SECC last night – 7/10.

Pogues at O2 Academy next month. Looking forward to that. Hope it was as good as the Barrowlands gig in 1989.

16stonepig
    Free Member

Monster Magnet supported by Karma to Burn at Koko on Sunday. It was superb.

I've been wanting to see KtB for years, and they didn't disappoint. Razor sharp stoner riffs, and a hell of a noise for a 3-piece. If anyone hasn't heard of them, I suggest you check them out.

Crag
    Free Member

Off to see that fat fella from the office on Thursday, shed 7 just before Xmas and wolfmother just after.

cinnamon_girl

Saw Aynsley Lister again last Friday. It's been a while since I was last surrounded by so many sweating men 😯

Have got my tickets for Joe Bonamassa in May 2010, can't wait!

titusrider
    Free Member

Seth Lakeman – cheltnam on thursday
    (he has gone a bit mainstream for my tastes but still good fun)

tony_m
    Free Member

Sunn O))) tonight. 😀

DezB
    Free Member

I just can't believe Shed 7 are so popular !

Now have Dan Le Sac and Scroobius Pip, Sunshine Underground and the Tempest Trap lined up for early next year.

Gingerbloke
    Free Member

Placebo Tonight!!!

13thfloormonk

Was toying with the idea of getting Wolfmother tickets, then saw who their backing band was, The Black Angels! 😀

Devs, would recommend you get there for the warm up act…

robgarrioch

Thanks to Chipps, have just checked out Porcupine Tree – this Friday in Glasgow.. Might do, but £30!! Great band but bl00dy 'ell…

16stonepig – KtB do indeed rock – went to see them in a long-gone pub in Edinburgh 8 or 9 years ago, ended up buying all their drinks for 2 hours & as drunk as I've ever been while still able to walk.. Great riffs.

nicko74

Silversun Pickups on Thursday at ULU (anyone know what time they're on??)
    Bluetones on Friday at Koko.
    Yay!

votchy
    Free Member

Only gig for me lined up for next year is KISS at NEC, taking my youngest lad to it, should be a good spectacle if nothing else.

Still want to go and see Shed 7 at Brum O2 but no-one to go with, haven't seen them for years but they were always good value for money

So many I want to see but ticket prices are bit much for me to justify (could easily part with a grand on tickets next year)

lister-hooded
    Free Member

MADNESS tonight 🙂

younggeoff

Porcupine Tree tonight in Newcastle can't wait 🙂

NZCol

I'm off to see the Proclaimers this weekend at a very lovely winery , although they are 'supporting' the B52's but we're only there for the Procs really 😀

ChrisL

The only ticket I have at the moment is Midlake in February, but in the last few weeks I've seen Muse, Alabama 3, The Flaming Lips and Skunk Anansie. 2009 has been a good year for gigs for me, other highlights being A Camp and particularly Faith No More, who I never saw live before they split up and who were very good indeed despite the cynicism that can pervade reunion tours.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Had the the Warp 20 party last sat and have ATP in Minehead from fri to sun this weekend, should be awsome.

snowslave

Pil in Manchester on the 19th. Wolfmother in Jan

nicko74

DezB – where are you seeing Dan Le Sac? And ChrisL – where are Midlake playing?

Saw the Specials 10 days ago and they were excellent. They did get me thinking that they must get through a suit each per gig…

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘So … what gigs do you have lined up?’ is closed to new replies.