Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • So the most beautiful girl I know says to me…
  • andrewh
    Free Member

4hrs and still no pics!

Edukator
    Free Member

She's too short to be a model but height is not an issue when lying down which brings us to a lucrative profession for decorative but short females that are good with their hands.

Kit
    Free Member

Hmmm, to post a pic or not post a pic. Hmmmm. I may go to hell if I do 👿

alpin
    Free Member

we're all going to hell…. besides it's 'probably' a darn sight better than heaven with all those do-gooders. and there is probably lots of illicit sex, drugs and errrr….. well the sex and drugs do it for me.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

No such place as hell, so knock your self out and post her pic, we can all judge if she should be a life model, As her how she feels about being a life model and that you would do it with her, you could compare notes afterwards.

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

I do life drawing. saggy/fat/weirdly proportioned people are far more interesting to draw than slim beautiful women. if the classes are like mine though, they'll be full of girls in their early 20's who are thankful your friend doesn't have a penis.
    and yes, of course in my class, we all take our clothes off and join in.. 🙄

roundwheels
    Free Member

Pics

Kit
    Free Member

Ain't posting no pics, as tempted as I am!

And you're all assuming she's single too 😉 She'd made her mind up I think when she asked, but her boyfriend isn't the reassuring type. She obviously trusts my judgement, as a good friend (oh for how long am I going to be saying that!?).

alpin
    Free Member

well if you're not letting us have a look then tell her no. it's only fair.

Irish_AL
    Free Member

perhaps the question should be……the most beautiful girl I know wants to become a life model, should I take up art?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Kit – Member
    Ain't posting no pics

THREAD CLOSED IN THAT CASE! 🙄

chewkw
    Free Member

SSsshhhhiiiiittttteeeee!

😆

stratobiker
    Free Member

Ask her how much it pays….. seeing as though you both need the dosh.
    ta fund your habit innit?

Kit
    Free Member

And that's all you're getting – I'm off for my dinner!

alpin
    Free Member

booooo!

alpin
    Free Member

it's really quite pathhtic isn't it….. there is a whole web full only naked nubile ladies out there and we're wetting ourselves over someone who may not even exist….

warton
    Free Member

very true alpin…

chewkw
    Free Member

WTF? She could have a face/jaw like Arnie … so let us be the judge. 😆

warton
    Free Member

whats even more pathetic is its friday night and we're all looking at the legs of a girl who may not exist, while contemplating looking at dirty pictures while on a mtb forum, when the pubs are full of real young ladies…

chewkw
    Free Member

warton –
    … when the pubs are full of real young ladies…

Only if they are interested in us … LOL!

Kuco

Is she brazilian?

Edukator
    Free Member

Even sadder is that there is a beatiful lady in my bed and I'm on here with you, now that's easily solved . Good night all.

alpin
    Free Member

chewkw – Member

warton –
    … when the pubs are full of real young ladies…

Only if they are interested in us … LOL!

yeah, but you can always look, just don't touch. and if you do make sure the wife/GF doesn't find out.

chewkw
    Free Member

alpin – Member

yeah, but you can always look, just don't touch. and if you do make sure the wife/GF doesn't find out.

That's simply pure torture as I don't want to end the night monkey beating. 😥

jimmy

jimmy – if you stick around in Edinburgh, you might get to meet her in the pub sometime.

ain't going nowhere soon 🙂

carlos
    Free Member

Lady boy??

polarisandy
    Free Member

which did you say?

A)

Kit
    Free Member

Yes Andy, I did!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

a good friend (oh for how long am I going to be saying that!?).

Oh God it's so obvious what is going on here. You've been in love with her for ages, but unless you do something she'll eventually marry the other bloke and you'll be posting on that other thread about "regrets".

alpin
    Free Member

just think…. all those studenty types looking at her bush whilst your sat at home with a bottle of red comtemplating suicide.

Buzzlightyear +1

woody2000

She's a c*ck teaser, guaranteed. I bet she's loving having a love sick puppy around, wrapped round her little finger. She'll be rubbish in bed anyway, just have a w*nk and forget about it! 😈

I've had a few wines so I might be wrong!

tankslapper
    Free Member

Feel your pain man,,,,,

Houns n Hora to the forum

REPEAT

HOUNS AND HORA TO THE FORUM!!!

iDave
    Free Member

woody speaks true words

backhander
    Free Member

She could try blowing some life into your flacid fireman!

Kit
    Free Member

*chuckle* you guys…

mandog

thanks Kit. That pic will do for my daily power w8nk

daveob
    Free Member

Not a huge Market for leg models so will need to see more if we are to objectively assist in your conundrum. Not evil, just being objective by showing more pics!

ex-pat
    Free Member

This is easy – just say "Would you be willing to get naked in front of me?"
    If the answer is no, then why would she want to be a life model if she's not comfortable with that, and await the stripping…
    If she says yes, well, let us know how you get on.

Houns

Hello, i'm here, sorry im a bit late but how can i help?

hora
    Free Member

Personally I'd say that I am also thinking of becoming a life model and could she give me her critical opinion after a shared bottle of red.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘So the most beautiful girl I know says to me…’ is closed to new replies.