So our new Polish neighbour knocked

Home Forum Chat Forum So our new Polish neighbour knocked

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • So our new Polish neighbour knocked
  • yunki

I’ve learnt from reading this thread that some people of a particular nationality can be different to other people of the same nationality.. I would never have known that..

Junkyard

If i am reading this correctly then Polish people include a cross section of behaviours from lovely to nasty just like the British …Wow its like people a have a range of attributes irrespective of place of birth/nationality.

THANKS STW I never knew

hora

Doors kicked in?

andypaul99

[quoteI’ve learnt from reading this thread that some people of a particular nationality can be different to other people of the same nationality.. I would never have known that..[/quote]

Glad i could be of service

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

My ankle is still sore from where a Polish bloke at work clobbered me during 5-a-side football a few months ago. I like to think this is relevant to the conversation.

There is a Polish deli in my high street now, he also does Italian stuff. They sell interesting pork products.

wrecker

I saw my brother in laws’ polish neighbor getting out of his car yesterday. He was wearing a jumper and pants. Not even boxers, proper little pants 😀 I was pissing myself.
    He’s a really nice friendly bloke and his family are lovely.

kuman

Thanks to this thread I now know why some British mountain bikers don’t even respond to my “hello” I must look like right aggressive and rude Pole on that single speed bike. 🙂

hora

I once knew a Polish girl called Stanka. She had KGB womans curly hairand a pretty cruel smile. Gawd I’d have fired a thousand-gun sexual-barrage at her.

She probably still lives in Huddersfield but probably rotund as a mountain biker now 🙁

colin1265

It’s a Trojan Horse full of small Poles about to turn your house over. Leave said Turkey in front of a PIR 🙂

Bloody Polish working 16 hrs a day etc etc etc

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘So our new Polish neighbour knocked’ is closed to new replies.