Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • So N+1 – what do you use them for and how do you choose? Holiday post photos req
  • rooney
    Free Member

Yeh I have more than one bike. Friends say I’m like a woman with shoes 🙂 well my mrs does have loads of shoes and handbags!

Ill post my photos once home.

What you got and why and when you ride it 🙂

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

What – Why – When
    Carbon Road bike – 40th B’day pressie to myself – Off to the Alps this year to take it up a col or two but otherwise not enough 😥

MoreCashThanDash

I’m only allowed three bikes at any one time – road, mtb and commuter.

rooney
    Free Member

Come on I need to see a variety of bikes!

maximusmountain
    Free Member

Currently I have a Boardman HT Pro for trail centres and racing, I have a Forme Hiver CX for dominating MAMILS on trails and honing my skills/beating myself up on club XC rides, I also have the Forme with some R500 wheels for my road bike. Along with these I have a Kona shred which was my old 4x bike and was my campus bike before it tried to kill me (as it only has one front brake so it was retired). My final bike is a 1993 Specalized Rock hopper comp, all origonal parts apart from an inner tube, I wish to restore it after I finish university and keep it because it’s such a lovely bike.

Northwind

My official +1, even says so on the side

IMAG0010 by Northwindlowlander, on Flickr

Got my downhill bike, my big trailbike, my hardtail, my rigid xc bike, my road bike, my commuter and my BMX. I never ride the BMX though, its only purpose is to stop me buying another BMX. I could lose the road bike, the dh bike and the rigid without too much fuss, tbh, but I don’t have to so I don’t 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘So N+1 – what do you use them for and how do you choose? Holiday post photos req’ is closed to new replies.