Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • So I'm at fault then…. Allegedly!
  • 1981miked
    Free Member

Afternoon folks,

So…. I was out on the bike taking advantage of the sunny weather, i was on a cycle path and noticed a guy up ahead on a bike, he caught up and passed a runner who had headphones in and missed him by a matter of inches, i then caught up and made myself known the runner, who moved over and acknowledged me as i passed, so he must have heard me say “i’ll pass on you left hand side mate”

I then caught the other guy on the bike, kept a safe distance and shouted “i’ll pass on your left hand side mate”.. no response, so i shouted again.. no response, i shouted another 3 or 4 times and got no response (i don’t have a bell….Soz).

I got a bit closer and tried again with a louder shout, he heard me this time so it seems…. so i passed on his left and was greeted by
    “you should have a fu##ing bell on your bike you little pr#ck”
    so i slowed up and said “sorry, what was that?”
    “you heard you smartarse, where is your bell?”

I then replied “you shouldn’t be cycling with earphones in”, he said
    “what has it got to do with you?”
    “well seeing as your having a go at me for not having a bell, wearing earphones is far more dangerous so f off”

I though nothing more and carried on with my cycle, i then glanced behind me and he was right on my back wheel, then he proceeded to rub my back tyre with his front tyre.. I turned round and said “are you serious” he then just laughed and said “fu## off you wee arseho##”

So i just put the head down and upped the pace on a climb, needless to say he dropped off fairly quick, then tried to catch me again on the straight… I think he got tired with the pace (yes i am awesome ;)) or bored and i pulled away and carried on my merry way.

So i just wanted to get it off my chest as it seems really ridiclous now that im home.. He is luck i don’t have bombers…

Enjoy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘So I'm at fault then…. Allegedly!’ is closed to new replies.