Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • So I want to kill my MIL
  • Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

passtherizla – you got children?

molgrips
    Free Member

Its my job to make sure that the third party looks after them properly and not just ignore the situation and lock myself in my rooom

Sorry, that’s bollocks. You lock yourself in a room because you are at work. It’s no different to being in an office except that the office is connected to your house.

If I had to go into the office, would you still expect the MiL to leave the older kid unattended? Of course not.

Whoever provides the childcare, they are taking responsibility for the kids, that’s the whole frigging point. Otherwise why bother? If you leave your kids at nursery whilst you go to work, are you still responsible? Are you expected to keep popping back from work every 10 mins to check they are ok? Of course not!

mugsys_m8

pffft.

I’ve had enough. I’m off to buy a wii and a mirror……. 😉

marcus7
    Free Member

I dont really understand that you are still responsible for you kids wellbeing when a third party has taken the task??? my wife is looking after the kids today and if something happens to them no matter what, she would not be blaming me!. Paid or unpaid is irrelevent and if i am looking after my kids (or others for that matter) then i consider it my sole responsability. I dont really go in for this blame stuff anyway but i do consider the carer to be responsable for wellbeing be that wife MIL school whatever.

binners

Has she breathed her last yet?

If not, why not?!!

I demand dead mother-in-laws!!!!!

muggomagic

The thing that really got me was the fact she left a 4 1/2 year old at home whilst she went out for a walk and didn’t tell me. I had no idea for about 1/2 hour and anything could have happened,

He could have walked into your office and caught you on chat roulette! It’s terrible when that happens.

Parents can be a pain when they look after their grankids. You just have to accept that you get what you pay for. As you know that discussing the mess etc will result in an upset MiL and no more free emergency babysitting.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Send her home and look after the kids yourself. Alternatively have her look after the kids at her house.

mugsys_m8

Sorry… I’m not around here too much now: I’ve discovered chat roulette.. 😆

loum
    Free Member

Pawsy_Bear – Member

passtherizla – Member
    People without kids haven’t got the foggiest mate ignore them…

ed Byrne puts it well, from 3min41.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSx_42ivLPk&feature=player_detailpage#t=221s[/video]

passtherizla
    Free Member

Pawsy_Bear – Member

YES.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘So I want to kill my MIL’ is closed to new replies.