Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 227 total)
  • So erm got in a fight today….
  • ton

you both deserve a clip round the ear.

project
    Free Member

They had a fight last night in Glee……………….

I would join a union, theyll fight for you,and defend your rights, alledgedly.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

I do gym work, and like my dad, the rest mist does descend and when it does the brown poopy stuff hits the fan, its only happened twice mind…

I walked away with a bloody nose both times a lil giddy after winning

brakes
    Free Member

doors locked automatically

what? are you in Borstal or something?

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

its full of really expensive av equipment and its oded and a sports science room soley

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

found out he waited out side school for me ahahhaa

yunki
    Free Member

when he confronts you.. offer him a cuddle.. play it for laughs.. you’ll win a small amount of admiration from a couple of onlookers..

then.. take a good shoeing.. be relaxed about it.. try and enjoy it.. it never hurts as much as you think it will..

after he’s had his fill.. wait a bit and then stand and pick up your teeth.. wink and roll your eyes at the prettiest girl in the audience.. then as he walks away ask him if he’s gonna thank you for letting him off so lightly..

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

lol sounds like a plan, can i still floor him after?

seosamh77
    Free Member

find the older cousin the night, beat the s**t out of him, no problems tomorrow!:D

molgrips
    Free Member

Quality thread 🙂

Seriously though – 4xJ = good lad. Violence just isn’t good, even if otherwise morally justifiable. Unless you’re American apparently.

To the OP – just get on with it – if it’s a fight then it’s a fight.

Well there is the issue of 4xJ being over 18 and this other lad being a minor – so it’s not just a school scrap is it?

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

its very much a hard issue, take the moral ground and get the shit kicked outa me as i wont fight back

or tear into him and risk further hassel

molgrips
    Free Member

Defend yourself if you have to, just stay calm. Done that before myself. The idiots around you might laugh but who gives a F. You’re better than that, aren’t you?

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

i’ll stay calm but he’ll get 2 punches in max before i hit him

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It sounds to me like you got a lucky punch?

If you can easily win… you’ll be able to subdue the threat without really hurting him.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

i did aikido a year back so can remember a few of the restraining locks.

i’ll just get him off balance, pudh him over and put him into a lock n wait for a teacher.

wont have hit him n he didnt get to touch me?

molgrips
    Free Member

If you can easily win… you’ll be able to subdue the threat without really hurting him.

Yep. No-one punched me if I didn’t want to be punched. Surprise not withstanding, of course!

Just block. Easy if you’re not also trying to attack.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sounds like a plan.

*secretly hopes the other guy gets his own back*

duntstick
    Free Member

Offer him a blow job – always worked for me 8)

flippinheckler
    Free Member

This could escalate if he is part of a gang, sound like he is a headcase and they normally come mob handed, hope this doesn’t become news headlines like pupil stabs student teacher.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

ive got a current mod issue kevlar helmet? ….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

i did aikido a year back so can remember a few of the restraining locks.

So why din’t you bloody do that in the first place then, instead of all this nonsense??

You woon’t have lasted five minutes at my school. You’d have walked home barefoot and battered every night.

Crying like a little girl.

Oh ffs.. Why the pox can’t I write to this poxy bloody hard drive? Stupid thing it’s going out of the window in a minute. Bloody Rosina’s files. Stupid cah she shooduv backed them up. I’ve had enough.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

coz he was strangling me and it wasnt very nice 😀

you always give one warning shot

bellerophon
    Free Member

you always give one warning shot

Nah you want to read Sun Tzu’s The Art of War – all guns blazing!! (I think)

DWH
    Free Member

I thought half the point of being at school was fighting?

At my school walking on the grass would get you caned, but a playground fight hardly raised an eyebrow. If it wasn’t over by the end of break one of the teachers might open the window and yell at you to “pack it in” but I don’t recall any actual intervention – apart from that time when “Loz” and “Monkey Boy Ellis” were knocking seven bells out of each other in a corridor and they bumped into Mr. Williams the Head of Chemistry and knocked the ciggie out of his mouth.

Things got proper ugly then. I’m not sure if Lozzer ever did get full vision back in his left eye – but let’s face it, a smoke’s a smoke isn’t it?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

You could always try smearing yourself in your own faeces and running at him whilst bellowing like an enraged mandrill. Trust me, he wont want to have a go. At least, this method seems to be working for several of the patients on my unit at the moment. 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

Good Morning fight fans. We are all looking forward to a good clean fight today. Hopefully the spirit of Queensbury are observed, and no-one resorts to using mates, weapons or dog poo on a stick.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*opens book*

Taking bets on the outcome, the favourite for the victory… our steely hero… the spotty oik from year 10.

Due to his unwavering un-popularity the odds on 4XJohn are long at the moment… c’mon punters bet with your heads, not your hearts. We’re literally talking about man v’s boy in today’s bout.

piha
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvufFwdqMzg[/video]

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjZwYUKxr1I[/video]

Eeee, it’s lak an ep’isoad of ba’er groowve.

DezB
    Free Member

found out he waited out side school for me ahahhaa

See! Nothing changes!

Elfin sounds like the mate who keeps poking you in the ribs saying “He did, he called you a homo!” “Look he’s looking at you funny again!”

Jamie
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM[/video]

Jamie
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg[/video]

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yeti, what’s the odds for “bugger all happens” please?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

evens

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

C’mon Jamie… get down with the yoot…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIPYFVJntlM[/video]

donsimon
    Free Member

Chicks dig fighters, kick his donkey all around town, then sit back and wait. Chicks dig scars too, so don’t damage him permanently. Go for it tiger!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Fourcross ‘The Boss’ Johns entry music…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9MYXr9gY5U[/video]

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Get your mates (I believe you used the term ‘clan’ to describe them, unfortunately) to hold him down, and write the word ‘gaylord’ on his face with a permanent marker – job done. Alternatively, you could always chiv him then go on the lam, but only if you’re from the 1950’s. HTH.

Jamie
    Free Member

gaylord

Meanwhile, back in the 80’s…..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Write ‘poo poo pants’ instead!

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 227 total)

The topic ‘So erm got in a fight today….’ is closed to new replies.