Home Forums Chat Forum Smoking ban and Smokers

Viewing 4 posts - 561 through 564 (of 564 total)
  • Smoking ban and Smokers
  • binners

So… cakes? …. ban them or not?

ernielynch

then I wouldn’t have disagreed with you

I am not asking you to agree with me. I made a general comment that I don’t like the “no added sugar” claim on products to which they add a lot of artificial sweeteners. You decided to challenge me on my personal opinions including whether their are any health risks associated with xylitol.

I have no desire in trying to get to agree with my dietary preferences. Personally I think yours are weird, including the fact that you are, I believe, a vegan, and you get angry when the term “ultra processed foods” is used. You also apparently get angry when people would rather not consume artificial sweeteners.

What you eat is your business, not mine. In a similar way what I choose to eat and not eat is my business. Hope that clarifies

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

My business idea is to market one at parents to buy for their kids that contains Valium

Good market huge market.

I’ll go 30/70 with you but it must be marketed as KidChillax. I’ve got loads of innovative ideas, gel impregnated dummies that slowly release the magic elixir over a few days. For the most difficult and trying cases a more permanent solution called Golden Silence.

Cougar

I made a general comment that I don’t like the “no added sugar”

You said it was worse than added sugar.

I have no desire in trying to get to agree with my dietary preferences.

I have no opinion on your dietary preferences, I couldn’t care less about what anyone else eats.

Personally I think yours are weird, including the fact that you are, I believe, a vegan

You however seemingly have an opinion on mine.  I’m not vegan.

and you get angry when the term “ultra processed foods” is used. You also apparently get angry when people would rather not consume artificial sweeteners.

I don’t get angry.  I do push back when conjecture and pseudoscience is presented as fact.  This is how we learn things.

What you eat is your business, not mine. In a similar way what I choose to eat and not eat is my business. Hope that clarifies

No arguments here.

Viewing 4 posts - 561 through 564 (of 564 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.