Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Slow news day??
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8131773.stm

I did chuckle lots at this “oes noes my child has to obey school rules” story. I mean ffs what planet are his parents on? I remember lads getting sent home from my school for extreme haircuts etc.

beinbhan

its not really a moustache if looks more like typical teenage bumfluff

mogrim

Love the bit about “various shades of orange”!

sofatester
    Free Member

The headteacher asked that girls did not come to school “looking varying shades of orange”

I like him already!

OP – Shave it off and MTFU

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Last summer parents received letters from the headteacher at Baines School in Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, about fake tan.

The headteacher asked that girls did not come to school “looking varying shades of orange”.

LOL! Classic!
    Loving the plain speaking. Brilliant.

sofatester
    Free Member

Too slow PP! 😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I had enough contempt for school rules as a kid, as an adult I find them laughable!

We were always told it was to prepare us for the world of work. Anyone work somewhere where you need a note from your mum to say you cant do somethign, and does your boss get to pick a hideous tie and cheep blazer combo for you?

FFS he’ll see pics in a few years and realise he looks a tard, if he shaves it off now he’ll only grow one later.

retro83
    Free Member

that’s a hell of a monobrow too

almost rivals my own

I also had a mozza at his age which (at least partially) earned me the nickname ‘mouthy c#nt’ 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Slow news day??’ is closed to new replies.