Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Singletrackbikes.co.uk
  • deandorsie
    Free Member

Anybody used them?
    (the shop, nothing to do with this website (or their shop)).

Following all the CRC security issues thought I’d give some other people a try, however, now getting a bit worried.

Placed an order on the 11th March, payment taken that day, and no sign of the stuff… or anyone answering the phones/returning messages…

oh, why did i stray from the church of CRC!

13thfloormonk

The owner seems to be a nice, honest guy, but their web store leaves a little to be desired, seems to ‘stock’ a lot of stuff they don’t actually have, yet they take payment straight away. Good chance they’re waiting for your part from their supplier.

I got through on the phones/via email OK though, and the guy who answered was always helpful.

scottidog
    Free Member

Just to give a bit of positive feedback, I bought some Kyle Straits from these guys, they were the cheapest I could find online and arrived within a day or so.

deandorsie
    Free Member

Thanks. That’s good. I wasn’t planning a smear campaign (not pointing any fingers), fingers crossed it’ll turn up soon.

Just typical that it’s something I urgently need. 13th – you’re right, the delivery time was listed as 2-5 days… oh well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Singletrackbikes.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.