Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Silent Witness last night – Spoiler
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

When the gangster approaches Harry he has his sleeves rolled up, with the bandage visible on his right arm. You also get to see the tattoo on his right hand several times.

After the shooting, the ‘gangster’ is stood up with this jacket sleeves rolled down. And when he lights the match there is no tattoo on his hand. You don’t see his face again.

I reckon Harry somehow overpowered the gangster and was able to swap the clothes etc over (not sure how, must knock him out somehow, although there is time – Leo only arrives as the first shot is fired), presumably with the intention of making the police think he was dead. Given that it was the same bloke who killed his misses that would be added incentive.

49er_Jerry
    Free Member

The guy with the tattoo and bandage on his sleeve was right handed, and was holding the gun in that hand with rolled up sleeves.

The shooting was done by a left hander with sleeves rolled down.

The only left hander I could see in the episode was the detective. My money’s on him rescuing Harry, but making it look like he’s bought.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

need a hand with that love …. (that’s me sacked)

Harry_the_Spider

HE LIVES!

I think that we’re all just a little bit gay for Dr Harry.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, that was very silly. So he clatters him with the jerry can and big brick outhouse gets knocked up a slope that’s probably 15 – 20 feet high and gets hit by a truck?

I know Silent Witness can be a bit far fetched, but this one was daft

allthepies
    Free Member

Doh! Was watching the footie on t’other channel and missed the first 40 mins of this. If the brickhouse got hit by a truck then who shot all the pistol rounds that were heard in the first episode ?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

..Once the outhouse got hit by the truck, he rolled back down the big steep bank to Harry. Harry then found he was dead, so he swapped jackets, put his passport on the body, shot the body and then set fire to it.

Not far fetched at all really

allthepies
    Free Member

Oh I see. Saw something like that happen on the way home last week 😉

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Not forgetting swapping over the their shoes and removing a loose crown from his mouth and putting it in the outhouses so the body would be identified as Harry!! 😕

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I suppose it could happen.

Anyway, there are 3 pathologists that work at their place. How come they are all allowed to just swan off abroad together at the same time? I suppose the dead can just pile up and wait….

Harry_the_Spider

Also, while we’re at it, who the #### does Leo think he is rocking up in another country and trying to throw his weight about? He’s lucky not to have ended up with a 9mm brain haemorrhage.

Utter pap. But watchable.

Next week Harry will be investigating the death of a gypsy who was electrocuted by her wedding dress. Now that is far fetched.

It was nice to find out what the going rate for my kids is too.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Silent Witness last night – Spoiler’ is closed to new replies.