• This topic has 122 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by atlaz.
Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Sign Article 50 ASAP Petition
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

I got fed up with British legal decisions being overturned by a European court,

Got a count on how many?

had become a European state with a parliament of all things!,

What exactly is the problem?

I got jittery about the talk of a European army,

Had anyone actually proposed a proper one? NATO BTW?

Aristotle
    Free Member

Deviant

I voted to leave and I’m more than happy with the decision.
    I got fed up with British legal decisions being overturned by a European court, I got fed up with how a common trading area (a good idea by the way) had become a European state with a parliament of all things!, I got jittery about the talk of a European army, I got fed up with poor countries like Greece fudging their books to join simply to go on the take….their economy failing (surprise surprise) and then watched in disbelief as a spiteful EU dictated terms to them and effectively blackmailed them into staying…..the corruption on all sides has become staggering.

I suspect that you are going to
    Be very disappponted.

atlaz
    Free Member

What we could potentially see is deals on what constitutes freedom of movement of *labour* which could see reigning in of who was entitled to support or assistance from the state, housing benefit, tax credits etc. or the qualifying times for such. There are several other EU countries that would likely be on board with that.

That’s the stupidity of the whole situation. You can pitch up in Luxembourg or Germany with no job, be entitled to live here/there and NOT be entitled to any benefits/healthcare unless you’re working. The UK could have implemented this but for whatever reason CHOSE not to. Last time I checked, neither Germany nor Luxembourg have left the EU.

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘Sign Article 50 ASAP Petition’ is closed to new replies.