Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Show me your 26" hardtails for winter fun and frolics .
  • Euro
    Free Member

binners

Tell me about it adrec. Since I bought that P7 my full suss has barely seen the light of day. I can’t see that changing any time soon

momo

Mine, photo taken when first built up, has been out and muddied up now 🙂

Cotic BFe by le_grande_momo, on Flickr

Leku
    Free Member

[/url]
    IMG_0807 by 100%of thetime60%ofthetime, on Flickr[/img]

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Now with KS Lev, Flows, Cut steerer and sorted seat angle 🙂

eyerideit
    Free Member

One gear, no squidge. Not a great photo.

dizcostix
    Free Member

Winter bike!

Saccades
    Free Member

Alfine’d 456 EBB prototype at the top of Tonelagee (aka backside to the wind) late one night.

_tom_
    Free Member

And here’s my old Blender in the snow to fulfil the winter criteria

Oh how I wish I never sold the Pikes, they felt perfect. Anyone want to swap their dual air u-turn pike for a coil u-turn Sektor?!

warpcow
    Free Member

Changed a bit since then, and my new SSCX might be seeing more use this winter (‘more use’ is a relative term with a newborn baby around).

P1030086 by warpcow, on Flickr

doubledunter
    Free Member

Hardtail fun by Doubledunter, on Flickr

PJM1974
    Free Member

+1 for an Orange Pure 7 here.

I’ve already chucked a Minion DH up front and I’ve an HR for the back, unless anyone has any better all weather winter ideas?

shedbrewed
    Free Member

The bike that was the first frame that porter_jamie’s replaced but never got assembled-

because most of the parts went on to this-

which is my all year round bike.

dbukdbuk
    Free Member

Not strictly a winter bike but currently “winterised” with mudguards and probably the bike I’ll be riding tomorrow night if I manage to get out with the MTB Berkhamsted group.

andrewh
    Free Member

20ish pound rigid singlespeed, a lot of fun in the snow
    http://www.andrewhowett.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/winter-training-on-right-bike.html

monkeyninja
    Free Member

Just built this up for the winter…. Homade chainguide has been replaced as it only lasted 1 ride!

ianv
    Free Member

[/url]

_tom_
    Free Member

Finally got round to sorting out the seating on my Blender. Think I might change the old BG saddle for a brown Spoon though.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Never really understand winter bikes or why they have to be hard tails. I just have bikes. They ride all year, in sun, dust, rain, mud and snow. But anyway….

Same tyres, chain, pedals, (no)mud-guards and even chain oil for winter as in summer.

Actually the pic here has Ignitor on the back. That’s was just on there as the usual High Roller had a hole in it so awaiting replacement. Tried the Ignitor for a bit as had it lying around, but wasn’t keen on it even as a summer tyre.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Think I might change the old BG saddle for a brown Spoon though.

Never do that.

cp

Here’s mine.

Now sporting XT brakes, On one Stainless chainring & ESI grips.

EDIT, wow, my phone takes gash pictures

_tom_
    Free Member

Never do that.

I have a bit of a thing for brown saddles on raw bikes though. But the black doesn’t look too bad.

somafunk

About to get absolutely filthy in an hrs time after i have my tea, sink what remains of this bottle of viognier and pluck up the courage to head out for a nightride in the rain wi a full hipflask and 5000 lumens of light on the bars.

nedrapier

another all year hardtail, lights on for winter.

penguinni

OCB
    Free Member

Earlier today.

somafunk

nedrapier : i like your idea of lights, what sort of burn time do you have 😀

That’s my idea of a xmas tree

nedrapier

somafunk – burn time is indefinite: limited only by wanting to ride the thing more than 6 feet from the wall socket.

aw
    Free Member

My Klien Attitude V

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Well it’s got one 26″ wheel. Currently set up as commuter but tends to be the first bike I grab out the shed as it’s so much fun…..

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘Show me your 26" hardtails for winter fun and frolics .’ is closed to new replies.