Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Shout out for Megavalanche pics!!
  • AnaNichoola
    Free Member

Hi,
    I've written a story for a mag about the Mega, but need some riding pics as they weren't happy with mine. All mine were stopping pics, cos when we were riding we werent taking pics of course! I've got a £20 budget (haha)SOrry its small, but if anyone has any hi-res nice looking pics from the week I'd much appreciate to have a look. If they get used I'll pop over £20, sound fair??
    Anna x

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

I've got a few. Here's the ones I think are best, though most are from the qualifier-

Not sure if any of them have the essence of the race, but let me know if they're any use and you can have 'em for nowt. I've got hi-res ones knocking about.

They're not been played with in Photoshop or owt so they might want touched up/cropped by someone more knowledgeable than moi.

hora
    Free Member

The second shot reminds me of a section of Hebden Bridge 😆

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

I think it looks like Croydon.

hora
    Free Member

Im trying to find the bloody pic..hang on!

chrissyboy
    Free Member

I'm moving to Hebden Bridge if it looks anything at all like the second pic….

hora
    Free Member

its top of the descent down to the Fox and Goose. Obviously not the same but it does remind me of it!

5lab

http://www.photobreton.com for photos of yourself

leggyblonde
    Free Member

are there any other offcial/professional sites? flipping french lack of internet savvy!

mildred

Photobreton are the official race photographers.

AnaNichoola
    Free Member

Thanks SPokes, I've sent them through, but just heard it won't be til the issue after next so will let you know.
    The photobreton site doesnt have any variety of pics, so it's not that useful. Anything else out there with bunch or startline pics? They made us take our helmets off and smile for the camera beofre our race, so there must be something somewhere…

rhys
    Free Member

Ah poo, that last shot is near where I fell and punched a rock That was me out !! What a crap place to fall. Sooooo pissed off!

What a great time though

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Shout out for Megavalanche pics!!’ is closed to new replies.