Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Should this lad have his life ended
  • Smee
    Free Member

Solitary for the rest of his days is the punishment I would give him. I would also give him enough rope with which to hang himself, but nothing to tie it to.

guido

What Goan said.

tails
    Free Member

you make a fair point goan.

RepacK
    Free Member

Tragic & v sad indictment on society that life has such little value now – hang the fecker!

iDave
    Free Member

in the good old days his facial features would have branded him a deviant and he'd be shipped to Oz

mcobie
    Free Member

Meh, they are both scummers, no loss to society if he had done the job properly IMHO 🙄

The only way forward is harder sentances – not longer, but include hard labour which can be seen by the public, much like the American chain gangs 💡

taka
    Free Member

i wouldnt waste two bullets on them leave them to the pearents to the victims

RepacK
    Free Member

I like the idea of chain gangs a lot – but some poor darlings feelings would be hurt & then some bleeding heart liberal would take up the case & it would end up the Court of Huma Rights & WE would be the ones ending up doing time..Grrr..

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

You can take the Scouser out of Liverpool…

To be honest, given what the other one had done, I'd quite happily see it set up as a pay to watch deathmatch, let the little **** do each other in and save us the cost of keeping them both in prison for the next couple of decades

lyons
    Free Member

Lets all vote for Zulu at the next election…

tops5
    Free Member

zulu

Not a scouser – but that is unbelievably offensive

justme
    Free Member

taka despite the obvious grammer mistake thats the first thing you have ever said that I agree with g

RepacK
    Free Member

tops its not nice but hardly warrants being termed unbelievably offensive..Holocaust denial now thats unbelievably offensive.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Oh, sorry tops – however, personally, I find the fact that the lad who killed Rhys is going to be walking the streets in a few years, and the other murderer in a similar amount of time, despite both being given life sentences, pretty **** offensive really.

Zulu, born and bred Woolyback! (nah, not really, South Wirral squirrel technically)

tops5
    Free Member

I agree Zulu – but to tar all scousers with the same brush as that scum is more than just not nice. Especially considering Rhys' family are scousers.

grumm
    Free Member

The only way forward is harder sentances – not longer, but include hard labour which can be seen by the public, much like the American chain gangs

Yup that's why there's no crime in America.

Junkyard
    Free Member

z-11 He is serving at 22 years MINIMUM no maximum so he cannot be out in a few years.

Is the irony of suggesting we kill/torture/maim someone for killing someone else lost on you people?

Marin
    Free Member

Zulu you're not a fat monkey as well are you. No offence if you have no idea what I am talking about.

On the subject though let them kill each other and make their families pay for their jail time not us.

taka
    Free Member

parents happy now justme? 😉

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

z-11 He is serving at 22 years MINIMUM no maximum so he cannot be out in a few years.

Tell you what, I'll stick a hundred quid in a high interest account, and if he's still inside in 21 years time, I'll give you the lot…

Free Member

Part of me believes in rehabilitation, and that people can stop doing bad, and start doing some good.

However,

In this case, death is too short, and dare I say, easy way out. A little (lot) manual labour to repay his debt to society I feel would not go amiss, nor be an inappropriate punishment.

I think one of the hardest issues to cope with is humiliation, being forced to wear a 'prisoner' high-vis and be out grafting in the public eye (motorway repair, road repair, cleaning of public spaces & buildings etc etc)

jt

tails
    Free Member

Is the irony of suggesting we kill/torture/maim someone for killing someone else lost on you people?

No, believe it or not I'm quite liberal, it's just he killed a little lad, gloated and now has tried to murder another prisoner. Now in my mind he has no real use to anyone is costing alot of money, so why not get rid. Well perhaps leave him to think for a decade or so, then get rid. Sounds horrible but he has no use.

tails
    Free Member

I think one of the hardest issues to cope with is humiliation, being forced to wear a 'prisoner' high-vis and be out grafting in the public eye (motorway repair, road repair, cleaning of public spaces & buildings etc etc)

i wouldn't trust him out his cell let alone prison walls.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Now in my mind he has no real use to anyone is costing alot of money, so why not get rid.

Whilst I understand your reason the problem is that both you and the killer have put a low value to life. We must aspire to be better than scum like that surely?

john_drummer
    Free Member

Yup that's why there's no crime in America.

yet by comparison, per capita, there's very little crime in Canada, yet they share the same landmass.
    I reckon it's down to all the bears.

yeah, that's right. feed 'em to the bears

lyons
    Free Member

Ok, so you are suggesting that we should give these people jobs, when theres high unemployement? Bad idea in my opinion.

Now, give them a pile of horse sh1t, tell them to move x ammount, then the ext dcay, move it back. Everyday. Allways. That is pointless hard labour. Not taking jobs from the hopefully innocent public.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Shame the lad he attacked didnt manage to stab him what a scumbag. One the subject of scousers, I went to Liverpool shopping during half term and it was a lot more chilled and friendlier than that dump Manchester, last time I was in Manchester there I thought I was in the middle east. Couldnt wait to leave.

tails
    Free Member

Whilst I understand your reason the problem is that both you and the killer have put a low value to life. We must aspire to be better than scum like that surely?

I can't say your wrong because your not, but i can't see him reforming and being of use outside those walls. Perhaps the young lad rhys parents should have a say in his outcome.

scraprider
    Free Member

thats 1 less piece of shite left on the planet.

Smee
    Free Member

Nobody think that my solution is ever so slightly barbaric and totally **** up?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Nobody think that my solution is ever so slightly barbaric and totally **** up?

Yes, of course it was – if there was something to hang himself from. But no, there wasn't, and so it was just **** up. Are you disappointed you didn't get a reaction?

myheadsashed

one knife each – welcome to the thunderdome.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

tails is spot on here. As I've said countless times before, as a serving 'screw' I'm working in close proximity to these type of people, all day, every day & as a result you get an idea of which ones are 'rehabilitate-able' & without knowing him on a personal level, I wouldn't think there's much hope for him TBH.
    So unfortunately you & I, the taxpayer, will be footing the bill for looking after him for about 22 years. (X that by the 30k a year & thats what…oohh about 660k) & thats just ONE! (at todays money) If you want me to find out how many more there are in the prison system in this cost range, let me know & I'll find out at work tomorrow but to give you some idea HMP Frankland's capacity is around the 800 mark, multiply that by 30k & that's somewhere in the ballpark of what EACH prisoner costs us, the honest taxpayer per year.
    Rope's cheap & can be used time & time again. 😈

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

hmmm, mabye a good idea would be allow them to serve a fairly long sentence, tell them their getting released, walk them to the gate open the doors, just as the sunlight hits their face and the sense of freedom fills their body…….double tap to the back of the head

I have to say i'm sick and tired of bleeding heart liberals in this country standing up for the rights of murderers/rapists/peadophiles etc. People make mistakes for sure and spend the rest of their lives regretting it but these scroates don't give a damn, and in the case of that inbred **** half his family were quite happy to try and cover it up.

You can saw what you like about the US but at least they put murderers away for times that fit the crime, such as 75 years or at least have the balls to execute them

El-bent
    Free Member

Lets all vote for Zulu at the next election…

In your case you'd better hope he has the line "legalise drugs" in his election manifesto.

have to say i'm sick and tired of bleeding heart liberals in this country standing up for the rights of murderers/rapists/peadophiles etc.

I don't think "bleeding heart liberals" do stand up for folks of this Ilk. They stand up for those who are too stupid to realise that stuff like the death penalty may actually involve someone innocent going to the gallows.

Coyote
    Free Member

I don't believe in the death penalty. It's expensive and it's a waste. Thinking outside the box for a bit, how about a bit of harvesting? Plenty folk deserving of a second chance in life. These guys could help.

user-removed
    Free Member

Rope's cheap & can be used time & time again

just as the sunlight hits their face and the sense of freedom fills their body…….double tap to the back of the head

I'm a fekkin long way from being a BHL (bleeding heart liberal) but Jeez.

Surely one of the measures of our society's ability to behave in a civilised manner is to recognise the sanctity of life?

egf – I understand that you've got your nose to the rock face (to mix a few metaphors) but if I were in charge I'd sack you first thing.

I heard somewhere in the background noise of radio/telly/papers/internet that over half of the UK population want to bring back the death penalty. I say bring back Christianity, and I'm an agnostic….

lyons
    Free Member

for what itsworth, ive never done any drugs, except alchohol, and maybee 2 cigarettes. but they are allready legal. Oh, and i was being sarcastic, i dont agree with the death penalty at all. But i do think we are far too easy on these scumbags.

user-removed
    Free Member

Sorry – bit lost now…. Where do drugs come into it?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Should this lad have his life ended’ is closed to new replies.