Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Should Jimmy Savile's remains be exhumed?
  • crikey
    Free Member

There’s investigating and then there’s hysterical over-reaction…

jools182
    Free Member

Butcher & Binners & Grum +1

what a load of hysterical nonsense

Ceebug
    Free Member

Get a grip.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Of course if his family had any sense they be quietly distancing themselves from Saville, I think that’s what the headstone removal signifies, “we don’t want to remember him any more”. In the good old days the media wouldn’t have named or photographed the graveyard so there’d be only the gravediggers and parish register who’d have to worry about just another unmarked grave.

Likewise the trusts should have been quietly renamed and allowed to go on doing their good work.

I reckon if there was enough evidence to convict anyone it would have all blown up long ago so basically this is going to end up as an unpleasant and fruitless bit of work for some lawyers. I would like to see them take some people down but I doubt it.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I would like to see them take some people down but I doubt it.

Patience…

Junkyard
    Free Member

what another few decades?

Its pointless doing anythin to a corpse but we should learn from this and get those still alive

M6TTF
    Free Member

Keep him where he is and start selling hot dogs and ice cream. He’s not bothering anyone anymore.

Tell that to the now women he raped, got pregnant, and abused for years. Allegedly.

his actions left a long lasting impression on a lot of people. I’d dig him up and burn the fricker

druidh
    Free Member

To what end?

yunki
    Free Member

what the actual **** are people thinking..!!?

It’s just a big lump of smelly old meat in a hole in the ground

crikey
    Free Member

We could kill him again, but betterer, then bury him and dig him up again and kill him even better!

This country is a strange place at times, I blame the others…

M6TTF
    Free Member

M6TTF » I’d dig him up and burn the fricker
    To what end?

Probably feet first

crikey
    Free Member

Yup, lets dig ’em all up, lets kill all them dead guys again, just to be sure.

Lets ignore all the women in refuges across the country, lets ignore all those kids in care, lets ignore all that hard-to-deal-with-stuff, lets dig up the dead guys and kill ’em all agin.

‘Cos that’ll solve lots…

yunki
    Free Member

well, I for one will not be able to sleep at night until his remains have been dug up, left to soak overnight in a marinade of balsamic vinegar, garlic, marjoram, cumin, parsley and thyme..

And then, then right, I want him coated in breadcrumbs and deep fried in leopard fat, and then served up to the queen for Christmas lunch..

It’s the only way to compensate his victims, serve justice on his accomplices and keep our children safe..

crikey
    Free Member

Leopard fat… genuine LOL… 😀

Tell me, where you gonna get leopard fat from in this day and age, boy?

(don’t say leopards!)

M6TTF
    Free Member

Since when did we do anything in this country that made sense? The only reason I could see for exhuming the body and moving it to a private location is out of respect to the victims and the other people buried there

crikey
    Free Member

Yes, because the other people buried there will probably be either really upset or dead.

I think, on balance that their current situation, in a graveyard, might give a us a clue as to their upsetness or deadness.

druidh
    Free Member

They sell Tiger Bread in my supermarket but I’m not aware of any large feline predators at loose in the Pentland Hills.

tessayates
    Free Member

The only reason I could see for exhuming the body and moving it to a private location is out of respect to the victims and the other people buried there

It’s almost like you’ve read the BBC story.

Personally, I think we should dig him up, tie him by his ankles to the back of a horse, drag him round the streets, probably naked, bury him again, dig him up again, hang, draw and quarter him. Then bury him again, then dig him up, then put his head on a spike for a month, bury him, dig him up, burn him on a crucifix, then bury his ashes at the bottom of the Mariana trenh, then di..

M6TTF
    Free Member

The people visiting their loved ones however may not want to see vulgar graffiti everytime they visit to remember them it’s not about the people having a rest there, but you knew that

patriotpro
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member
    what another few decades?

Its pointless doing anythin to a corpse but we should learn from this and get those still alive

Amen

crikey
    Free Member

Typical.

What about the horse?

Equine rights have been ignored, even ridden roughshod over for far too long in this country.

Neigh, neigh and thrice neigh.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Haven’t seen the story actually – link?

patriotpro
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    well, I for one will not be able to sleep at night until his remains have been dug up, left to soak overnight in a marinade of balsamic vinegar, garlic, marjoram, cumin, parsley and thyme..

And then, then right, I want him coated in breadcrumbs and deep fried in leopard fat, and then served up to the queen for Christmas lunch..

It’s the only way to compensate his victims, serve justice on his accomplices and keep our children safe..

You sleep-deprived again?

glupton1976
    Free Member

M6TTF » I’d dig him up and burn the fricker

I’m hoping that the word which begins with “b” there has 4 letters in and not 3.

druidh
    Free Member

Why the long face?

crikey
    Free Member

😆

tessayates
    Free Member

Actually I quite like this bit, but don’t think it’s justice to just leave him to rest in the Queen. Can we hang, draw, and quarter her then feed that to a pig. Bury the pig. DIg it up, crucify it, bury it ag…

alex222
    Free Member

Should Jimmy Savile’s remains be exhumed?

Hell yes. Then we can make his corpse into a marionette.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Let’s decapitate his head and display it over London Bridge!

Hooray for the Middle Ages, hooooray!

onehundredthidiot

Well it’s better than decapitating his getting I suppose

yunki
    Free Member

dig ‘im up and sell ‘im on ebay..

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Should Jimmy Savile's remains be exhumed?’ is closed to new replies.