Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • She's a long way off but she's turning round today, and on her way back …..
  • bullheart
    Free Member

Oooooof!

Good luck with that one! I’m pretty sure you’ll anger the Mint Sauce gods with that kind of talk… 😉

CountZero

It was only ever a page in the MBUK calendar. They did one or two large posters of Mint, usually with something else on the other side, one had Mint chasing after a dropped ball bearing across all sorts of countryside, until ending up in a desert where it rolls underneath a fridge! Still makes me smile when I think about it.
    The only problem I have with the scans that the one the OP posted comes from is that a sheet of black paper should have been put on top when scanning, because you can see show-through from the other side, the black boxes for each day of the next month. Just one of those things you pick up from having to scan magazine pages for repro. It irritates me, but most wouldn’t notice it.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Holy thread revival.. just glad this day has come round this year.
    It signals the end of a 7 week slog of hardwork and no play time, 4-5hrs sleep a night, 3 young children, my normal job, and packing assistant @ night for mrs cloudnine. Ive had a half built CX bike sat in the shed taunting me too. Torture i tells ya. Phew.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘She's a long way off but she's turning round today, and on her way back …..’ is closed to new replies.