Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sherwood Pines – What's it like?
  • rockitman

Going to Centre Parks for the weekend and thought I might bob in for a couple of hours. Can't seem to find much info on the web.

Is it any good? Ideally be looking for a good red/black route 15-20km

Thanks

cp

some good sweeping & twisty singletrack, though you certainly wont find steep descents and the like. There's a jump area if you want to play with broken bones 🙂

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

A nice little trail with a 'few' testing technical tid bits, needs to be done 2 or 3 times though. Not worth travelling 2 hours for but if you're in the vacinity, it'll be reet. Watch it though, as the trail crosses the forest roads a number of times, the FC obviously thinks it's funny not to bother telling you.

monkeychild
    Free Member

The kitchener trail always puts a smile on my face (maybe i'm easily pleased or maybe I just like riding 😀 ) It's a bit eroded in places which can make your line interesting and there are a few tactical tree stumps 😆 Go forth and enjoy.

rockitman

Cheers guys – Kitchener Trail it is then 🙂

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

's alright

worth a blast and you can easily do a bit of exploring as well

jump area has some good learner stuff with endless transitions for confidence building

abductee
    Free Member

Have a look on my webby.

Its a bit muddy at the moment so best to take some mudguards and start another thread about tyre choice.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sherwood Pines – What's it like?’ is closed to new replies.