Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • She/He is just not in to you – the signs
  • Pandora
    Free Member

Seems to be the season for ‘moving on’. What signals do you give off, or have you received when you or that ‘special’ someone is no longer ‘the one’?
    🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Erm…a frank discussion rather than dicking around with “signals” (unless you hardly know each other)?

Stoner
    Free Member

a Restraining Order.

thomthumb
    Free Member

chat up their mum / sister / dad/ brother.

sofatester
    Free Member

Throwing up when they get naked.

zarquon
    Free Member

when you fall off a mountain, damn nearly die, and she can’t be bothered to pick you up at the airport when you get back.

***$%^&%^$£”!”$%! Boy wat THAT a crap relationship

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

chat up their mum / sister / dad/ brother.

It was when I chatted up all four at the same event that things started to unravel. The fact that it was a funeral was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

hora
    Free Member

You want to plan a future holiday and she says ‘lets wait and see’/no rush’?

sofatester
    Free Member

You want to plan a future holiday and she says ‘lets wait and see’/no rush’?

Done that! lol

tankslapper
    Free Member

excessive wind…..

woodsman
    Free Member

OR – when the other person books a holiday, and doesn’t invite you – is another….

sofatester
    Free Member

excessive wind…..

From her?

Cullen
    Free Member

“I’m off to bed, you coming?”

“Erm, there’s a really interesting thread on Singletrack…”

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Traditionally when ‘Hi Hun’ devolves into ‘Oi fatty’

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A female friend of mine recently had a “discussion” with her then beau. Things were not going well and they were on the verge of “having a break”.

After much to and fro, she asked “Is it the sex?”

He replied, “Well, if I’m honest, I’ve had better”

The “break” continues to this day.

hora
    Free Member

excessive wind…..

‘sort of’ done that/been there. Morning after…..girl lets rip in bed. I turn in shock with ‘WTF’? She turns to me and says ‘and? You’ve been doing that all night your sleep’ 😯

sofatester
    Free Member

You’ve got to admire the honesty CFH! 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, honest, yes. But in this case, if anyone was doing it wrong, I am 100% convinced that it was him. 😈

jackthedog
    Free Member

when you fall off a mountain, damn nearly die, and she can’t be bothered to pick you up at the airport when you get back.

Haha, that sounds familiar.

Mine dumped me via text the moment I switched my phone back on after having spent 4 days in hospital having my leg surgically put back together 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Jeez. Would folk (other than spotty teenage virgin fantasists, no doubt there are plenty here) really dump someone on the grounds of “not as good as best ever” sex?

hora
    Free Member

zarquon and jackthedog, I think snakes with tats sometimes does apply to lasses. Even if you wanted to break up with someone you’d still care for them/look out for them wouldnt you? 😕

woodsman
    Free Member

Farting is normal – I don’t trust anyone that’s analy retentive!

sofatester
    Free Member

Jeez. Would folk (other than spotty teenage virgin fantasists, no doubt there are plenty here) really dump someone on the grounds of “not as good as best ever” sex?

This is STW. So yes, probably.

zarquon
    Free Member

JTD just what you need in that state 😕 Hora, I’d even pick up somebody I couldn’t bloody stand in the same circumstances. Well rid IMHO.

Rich
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member

I think he was more dumped for saying it?

tankslapper
    Free Member

woodsman – Member

Farting is normal – I don’t trust anyone that’s analy retentive!

Front botty or back botty?

I had a girlfriend who liked to light hers up 😯 I even managed to fry an egg once!

BigDummy
    Free Member

Would folk (other than spotty teenage virgin fantasists, no doubt there are plenty here) really dump someone on the grounds of “not as good as best ever” sex?

Large numbers of posters on this site are willing to state that they would not be willing to penetrate Megan Fox with somebody elses’s stunt penis, because she has a wonky eye.

Our standards are high on singletrackworld, and any woman who fails to meet them can expect short shrift. I have always assumed that it is because we are a collective of demi-gods of staggering sexual prowess, rather than because everyone on here is a spotty teenage fantasist… 😀

sofatester
    Free Member

I had a girlfriend who liked to light hers up I even managed to fry an egg once!

That’s a novel form of contraception!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Stay happy in your delusions BigDummy!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I had a girlfriend who liked to light hers up

Is she in here anywhere?

Warning, possibly NSFW

jimmy

Being told she loves you, and looking out the window wondering when the rain will stop to hit the trails.

jimmy

*runs off to find the matches*

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Being told on your birthday that buying you any present at all was ‘too expensive, but I did get you a card’.

Reluctant
    Free Member

I was taken out by a Honda driver one night on my commute home. When i got back, i was greeted with “Where the **** have you been? Stop bleeding on the carpet!” That’s love for you. Relationship now over, needless to say! 😆

Pandora
    Free Member

Pandora
    Free Member

😯

I heard it referred to as a ‘Ninja relationship’ last night. He/she shows up, lots of action and then disappears into the night and may/may not appear again
    😉

jimmerhimself
    Free Member

I find being honest, up front and having the ability to duck very quickly to avoid fast moving objects works fine. Sure it can get a bit hairy but at least it’s over and done with nice and quickly and you can then start moving on.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘She/He is just not in to you – the signs’ is closed to new replies.