Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Shameless Self Promotion – Bike Skills Content
  • whatnobeer
    Free Member

Just finished a small project for a client which may of interest to some on here. It’s essentially an app that teaches core mountain biking skills and a few tricks from beginner to more advanced skills. Its a couple of quid if you want to buy it. Each skill has a break down of the elements involved and a video also highlights what you need to do. Hope this post doesn’t step over the advertising line too much if so feel free to remove it!

Anyway, here’s the website: Trail Tips which also has a sample video so you know what you’re getting.

cookeaa

‘.ca’ domain? Seems legit…

But I am not clicking your link as I don’t want computer-AIDS… Someone else go first.

akira

Clicked it’s fi%%&&&?))@¢§<?

bruneep

No! its £4, well £3.99 to be exact on Android

What do I get that I can’t get from other youtube videos?

smurfly13
    Free Member

Clicked and looks genuine – but £3.99 on Android……

Edit – beaten to it!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

‘.ca’ domain? Seems legit…

But I am not clicking your link as I don’t want computer-AIDS… Someone else go first.

I’m based in Canada and the clients are Canadian 😛

Interesting that it’s at £4 on Android, I let them publish the app themselves. I’ll maybe get them to have a look at international pricing….

What do I get that I can’t get from other youtube videos?

20+ skills in one place, in an app that you can use out on the trail as the videos are stored on the phone, not online. Certainly you can find videos for most things online, but personally I like having them all in one place and having a consistent voice explaining them all.

It’s maybe not for everyone, but thought I’d share anyway. FWIW I have no financial stake in app, so don’t benefit if you buy it or not, but I like the idea 🙂

colournoise

The taster video is actually pretty clear and (IMO) ‘correct’ – I watched it without sound and purely visually it’s good. If they’re all like that then it might be a useful thing.

smurfly13
    Free Member

I like the look of it but think £4 is a little pricey for an Android app….. unless its in the Amazon Underground store, hmm

Edit – and its not 🙁

jambalaya
    Free Member

is it not against forum rules to post links to sites where you have a financial interest ?

Trimix
    Free Member

He has no financial interest.

kaiser
    Free Member

clicked on the link and got malware warning alarm from avast pro which blocked something nasty ( or so it thought)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Shameless Self Promotion – Bike Skills Content’ is closed to new replies.