Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Seeing as its the last 'proper' day before christmas….
  • binners

….shall we all try to be nice?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asM056FLmg0[/video]

Just for the novelty value? I know that it’ll probably get really boring, and that, but lets give it a go eh? Lets post nice, positive stuff, instead of mindlessly winding each other up, and getting all shouty, like we do on a normal daily basis. And maybe stop deliberately pushing peoples buttons – whether it be on politics, wheel sizes, or whether you like calendars with lasses with their norks out.

I’ll get the ball rolling with a picture of some kittens

aaaaaawwwwww – ickle fwuffy kittens 😀

legend
    Free Member

i ****ing hate kittenz.

Klunk
    Free Member

err northern ponce has gone all soft 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

Chill Dudez..

Christmas innit.

midlifecrashes

What do you mean chill? The mother in law arrives today.

perchypanther
    Free Member

This has become something of a Christmas tradition for me….

I hope it helps with any pent up aggression that people may have.

A wee bit (only very slightly) NSFW

http://www.chunkgroup.com/snowball/

Merry Christmas!

IHN

Unless it’s with relation to the preservation of foodstuffs by storing them at a low temperature, I hate the word ‘chill’.

teethgrinder

Chillax, homie.

stumpy01

binners – Member

….shall we all try to be nice?

Just for the novelty value? I know that it’ll probably get really boring, and that, but lets give it a go eh? Lets post nice, positive stuff, instead of mindlessly winding each other up, and getting all shouty, like we do on a normal daily basis.

It’s only a select few that tend to do this…..

I take your kittens and raise you one Presley keeping a low profile…

[url=https://flic.kr/p/gZHjnH]13-08-31 DSC_7899[/url] by STW stumpy01, on Flickr

beej

I see your kitten pictures and raise you an excited kitten video.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr-9S3VrXyk[/video]

binners

IHN – Dave is ordering you to chillax dude

jambalaya
    Free Member

You’ll notice I haven’t been posting much lately, all part of my Christmas spirit drive. 🙂

Beautiful sunny morning here on South Coast, no time for riding though and very wet after yesterdays weather. A day of cookng and prep for Friday

perchypanther
    Free Member

Having problems chillaxing?

Try this….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I would post something nice, but I’ve got to go to Waitrose and John Lewis this morning.

binners

Morning Jammers. Enjoy your day cooking and prepping my friend. Its a lovely day up north too. Clear blue skies, and everyfink.

And I’ve just found out that the building I’ve recently started working in used to be a WW2 POW camp , specifically for Italian prisoners, who were considered none-threatening and pretty much came and went as they pleased. Apparently there are tunnels and bunkers underneath here – proper ones, not dug by escaping prisoners :D. The old bloke who was telling us this is going to give us a tour of them this afternoon, and tell us all about it.

I’m looking forward to a really interesting last afternoon, before we finish

binners

Flashy – as its a nice day, I’ve got a vision of you doing that in a vintage sports car, with the top down.

Please tell me this is accurate? 😀

tenfoot

I’m sitting at work watching my bike drip all over the carpet.
    Happy days

tazzymtb

I’ve just spent a couple of hours covering the bosses TVR in post-it notes in an act of petty retribution for things he’s set me up for this year. Intensely childish but it has made me feel all zen and peaceful. The fact the bugger will probably superglue my laptop closed or similar if i leave it unattended also makes me smile as not many people get on that well with their gaffer.

GregMay
    Free Member

Currently listing to Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra festive songs at work. No agro here today 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

I have a bottle of rum and half a bottle of Bells hangover.. Other half is watching the kids while I put my feet up

Merry Christmas

NewRetroTom

I’ve just spent a couple of hours covering the bosses TVR in post-it notes

Pics please!

binners

😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Flashy – as its a nice day, I’ve got a vision of you doing that in a vintage sports car, with the top down.

Please tell me this is accurate

It would have been accurate, but some son of a bachelor covered it with post-it notes!

wilko1999
    Free Member

Look at that picture of Dave having a pint by the fire – he’s SUCH a man of the people 😉

tazzymtb

It would have been accurate, but some son of a bachelor covered it with post-it notes!

sorry flashy, I cant imagine you in a 1975 3000M

more of Jag xk120 type of chap surely?

pondo

I very rarely look at a cat without thinking “I wonder how far I could kick that?”

NB – I have never and will never kick a cat.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

140 preferred. Or, even more so, a DB2/4 or DB4GT

footflaps

I would post something nice, but I’ve got to go to Waitrose and John Lewis this morning.

Given the staff the day off?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Very Merry Christmas binners and one and all!

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Peace, Love and Sausage rolls

Here’s to a healthy wealthy (doesn’t have to be money) 2016 to you all.

bearnecessities

rOcKeTdOg

last day before xmas?, has someone stolen christmas eve?

mark90
    Free Member

Apparently there are tunnels and bunkers underneath here – proper ones, not dug by escaping prisoners :D. The old bloke who was telling us this is going to give us a tour of them this afternoon, and tell us all about it.

I’m now picturing binners spending his Christmas tied up in some basement sucking on a rubber ball? 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m now picturing binners spending his Christmas tied up in some basement sucking on a rubber ball?

Bear with me a moment. I’ll just get my camera and nip down to the wine cellar. He’s been awfully quiet for a while now.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Bear with me a moment. I’ll just get my camera and nip down to the wine cellar. He’s been awfully quiet for a while now.

….and now it’s just a cellar.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

He was adequately restrained when I left him….

If he’s been at my port, I’ll be angry.

perchypanther
    Free Member

..best check he hasn’t broken through to the sausage roll cellar and devastated that as well.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

mrsfry
    Free Member

SaxonRider

Have a picture of my absolute favourite dog breed in a seasonably snowy setting. If this isn’t a Christmas gift, I don’t know what is:

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Seeing as its the last 'proper' day before christmas….’ is closed to new replies.