Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • School reunions ???
  • Muke
    Free Member

Do I want to know what people have been doing for the last 30 years ?

I think not but whats your experince of School reunions ?

jon1973
    Free Member

Never had one, but it kind of seems like a willy waving exercise to me. Can’t think of anyone I’d like to meet again after 30 years, but then I’m a miserable old git.

Muke
    Free Member

Exactly my thoughts, its just I’ve seen an advert in the local paper for a reunion. and was thinking why, but then I’m a miserable old git as well.

wwaswas

Go along and tell everyone you’re an arms dealer.

clubber
    Free Member

Not had one yet but on the basis that I really enjoyed my last school and it’s been almost 20 years I’d go to one to catch up with people (though admittedly I’m already fb friends with many so kind of know what they’re up to). No doubt there’d be some willy wavers but then they’re probably the people I didn’t really like much at the time anyway so not that much of an issue.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Arrive by helicopter on the school playing fields but when people ask you what you do just respond “Oh, you know. This and that”

plumber
    Free Member

I went to my 15 year one

Got thoroughly pissed, annoyed all the dickheads that I didn’t like at school and snogged loads of girls who I fancied at school.

A great night but I’d not go again.

Plum

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I’ve never been to one but I remember when hotmail and all that first started in my profile I stated that I had won the national lottery a number of years ago and had spent a few years in the USA spending it on women and beer and working part time as a stunt man. I then decided that I didn’t want to live fast and die young so I moved back to the UK, bought a mansion and was very succesful at breeding pedigree donkeys.

A few years later I met a couple of guys from school and they believed it and were asking all sorts of questions about it…

clubber
    Free Member

muppetwrangler – you been watching this recently? 🙂

Don’t forget to claim to have invented post-it notes…

jon1973
    Free Member

Tell them you work in ‘Waste Management’

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

muppetWrangler – Member
    Arrive by helicopter on the school playing fields but when people ask you what you do just respond “Oh, you know. This and that”

WIN!

themountaingoat
    Free Member

I went to an all boy’s school (cheers Mum and Dad), so naturally I would avoid any sausage fest I mean school reunion.

Muke
    Free Member

” Got thoroughly pissed and snogged loads of girls who I fancied at school”

Now theres a plan

willard

Meh. Last one I went to just reinforced a lot of what I remembered from school.

The people that wanted to work in banking worked in banking. The annoying ones that were up their own arses had joined The Met. A couple had got married, one or two had kids.

To be honest, quite a lot of my year hadn’t bothered to turn up, so it was more a mini-reunion. Still there are always other years.

thomthumb
    Free Member

still mates with about 10 people from school.

couldn’t give a chuff about the others really.

that said. went to a uni reunion the other day (small tightknit course) was good to see the people that i always liked but didn’t keep in touch with.

Onzadog
    Free Member

The ones I liked, I stayed in touch with. Others I didn’t. Actually, I’m not in contact with any old school friends. That suits me just fine. I wouldn’t bother.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘School reunions ???’ is closed to new replies.