• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • scenario planning – anyone offer advice?
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i'm starting researching my dissertation on the future of sustainable agriculture.

during the interviews i will be presenting 3 scenarios to aid discussion, and help interviewees understand the process of my research

the 3 initial scenarios will be designed by myself (having done some reading). the interview data will then be used to create a number of 'proper' scenarios, which will be re-presented back to interviewees at a later date to further aid discussion, with the hope to create a strategy for the farm in question.

my question is this, with my 3 initial scenarios, how important do you think diagrams are to aid the scenario. currently i have the basics written in bullet points. i am a very poor artist and am worried that i will not be able to properly convey the ideas of the scenarios with my crap drawing…

are the bullet points sufficient at this stage? (the 'proper' scenarios will include diagrams, when i have a lot more time to fully develop them)

not done this before, so its new to me. i have the backing of my supervisor for this project, and i will be using scenarios (it is a learning process after all!)

many thanks

(right, off to the pub… will check back later)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘scenario planning – anyone offer advice?’ is closed to new replies.