Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • San Marino rivinton Birds eye film
  • duncancallum

Some one of my local Facebook riding page has done this,

it looks far more glamorous than Bolton normally does!

sorry if its a repost!

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Very good that – i like it.

I have seen a couple of his videos before… think he did one of the pike last year as well.

muddy9mtb

good video once it got going…will try to replicate with our guys
    note to self, pack helicopter and harness to dangle guy from (we don’t have a drone)

DenDennis
    Free Member

always love these vids!

how does the pilot control bit work? does the copter have a linked screen so the pilot can see where to steer to to track the subject? ( i cant imagine you could see what its covering over the whole of that track otherwise?

chakaping
    Free Member

Love it.

I’ve seen one buzzing about above Two Lads before, wondered if that was someone filming bikes.

jonjones262
    Free Member

ACE!!

My 2nd home 😉

Couple of interesting line choices there, shame I’ll probably not get back up there to try and improve my 2.57 🙁

GAH!!! just watched it 3 times and now I want to get back up there

D0NK

Nice! Guess he was getting to the end of the copters range and couldn’t follow them over the pebbles at the bottom.

how does the pilot control bit work? does the copter have a linked screen so the pilot can see where to steer to to track the subject?

looked like he was removing some goggles just as he brought it in to land, bet that’s a pricey toy, good for us tho 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

GAH!!! just watched it 3 times and now I want to get back up there

Should be riding lovely after the bit of rain we’ve had today.

😉

grum
    Free Member

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Love it.

I’ve seen one buzzing about above Two Lads before, wondered if that was someone filming bikes.

Like this one?

Great vids, puts a completely different perspective on those runs.

solarpowered
    Free Member

Lovely! Absolutely lovely! Am so lucky it’s on my doorstep! Want to go ride it again right now! Thank you x

eaststandlower
    Free Member

That’s my Saturday morning sorted. Good forecast too. 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

too busy on sunday off out tomorrow

D0NK

Like this one?

Don’t think I have never ridden down that route off 2 lads, will have to give it a go (have done the second half)

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

want one 8)

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Don’t think I have never ridden down that route off 2 lads, will have to give it a go (have done the second half)

That’s the way I rattle down on my cx bike, I normally go the other way down to the kennels on the ‘proper’ bike.

Keep watching those and his other vids over and over, great stuff.

Junkyard
    Free Member

we have ridden up that way though DONK but i have alao never ridden down – seems a waste IMHO

the second bit is just a test of nerve re not breaking iirc

wittonweavers
    Free Member

I’m with you on that Junkyard.

We tend to ride the first bit, down from Two Lads to the water tanks (2min 35 on the video) and then get back on the mast road back up the hill towrds either San Marino or the Shooting Hut descent.

To go down to Georges Lane using the Ranger Path (as in the video) is a bit of a waste compared to using the Kennels descent nearby. We tend to use the Ranger Path for coming back up hill.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘San Marino rivinton Birds eye film’ is closed to new replies.