Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Ryanair
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

It’s no good me going far with them if they do this…

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/ryanair-eyes-more-business-travellers-141237078.html

Unless I took an empty bottle.

Edric64
    Free Member

I flew to Dublin from Bristol and came back the same day for £1 for two of us .They had undersold seats or something and were doing free flights just paid a quid on my card to book it that was it no other fees at all !!

Edric64
    Free Member

Oxygen Reservation Fee: – per passenger/per reservation Not Available Online €100 / £100

They do charge for oxygen though

andyrm
    Free Member

Flown with Ryanair loads of times over the last few times, both for work and riding (with bike bag).

Play by their rules, don’t try and overload baggage, respect their weight limits, print a few spare boarding passes and put across a few different bits of clothing/handbaggage/hold baggage in case you lose one, save lots of money with cheap flights.

It’s really not difficult. People need to stop expecting caviar for burger prices. And that’s not just in the airline industry – the “product” in Ryanair’s case is cheap travel. Nothing more, nothing less. Everything else is just noise.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Ryanair’ is closed to new replies.