• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by LMT.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rxsport?
  • LMT
    Free Member

Anyone use this website for ordering glasses??

Seen some oakleys that look ok, popped to my local vision express £380!! had a look online and Rxsport have the same frame/lense combo for £169 including postage which seems a bargain? too good to be true? or is it better to pay the extra and go back to vision express??

Ive got sunglasses before online but its not too much hassle if they don’t fit right and tbh my other oakley prescriptions don’t fit quite right and i paid vision express for those.

If not rxsport anyone use any other online provider for oakleys??

speed12
    Free Member

Bought some Oakley Crowbar goggles from there last year, no problems at all – all legit from my point of view.

anklebiter101
    Free Member

I haven’t tried Rxsport, but last week I took delivery of a pair of Oakley Servo glasses from Metsuki (sounds like a Japanese outfit but is actually the webshop for a place in Scotland) and they were well priced and service was brilliant.
    Also, Eyewearbrands does prescription Oakleys at good prices too.

LMT
    Free Member

I was looking at the servo an deringer frames, just something a bit solid for work. Currently got the clubface ones and while they are great, get the feeling an incident with a shoplifter could wreck them.

oddjob
    Free Member

bought prescription jawbones from them and the service was excellent. Recommended from me.

xcwanabe
    Free Member

yep, bought some replacement lenses for my evil eyes, rather than full perscription.
    bit of emailing to get the right size, prompt replies, helpful etc etc.

LMT
    Free Member

Took the risk and ordered them today, tried the opticans at work and he claimed he couldn’t get the frames im after, but guessed he couldn’t match the price. Will wait and see how this pans out.

LMT
    Free Member

Thought i should update, glasses turned up this morning, so 6 days from order going in, glasses themselves great no issues, lenses also great considering they are budget lenses but no issues, all boxed Oakley Style. Comfy to wear and overall impressed.

Weak link?? royal mail usual complaint i was home yesterday got the red card please pick up as you were out yesterday, hhmm i was in and even spoke to my postie yesterday as he handed me my post while i put the bins out, cheeky bugger!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rxsport?’ is closed to new replies.