Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • rugged case for iphone 5?
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

anyone got any recomendations for an iphone 5, rugged and if poss waterproof… or a rugged daily one and a seperate waterproof one?

zilog6128

Lifeproof fre

Drac

Otterbox Defender I used one on my 3G and it was excellent but now don’t really bother.

Go for the Armour version if you want it to look like a break and be almost as tough.

wwaswas

Lifeproof – small enough to use daily but rugged and waterproof.

jam-bo

lifeproof fre. but beware of cheap knock-offs on ebay/amazon.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Lifeproof

cardo

Lifeproof here too

drummer
    Free Member

Griffin Survivor, pretty bulky but this is the longest an Iphone has ‘survived’ with me so far !

bruk

Have an Otterbox defender for a while now. Phone survived a trip into the loo even though it isn’t a full waterproof case. Still looks like new under the case. Been dropped several times too and case is looking good too.

nick1c
    Free Member

A quick google shows Lifeproof cases cost from £17-£60 – any way to tell which are the genuine article (other than just going for the ‘reassuringly expensive’ route)?

jam-bo

I bought mine from lifeproof.

Markie
    Free Member

Lifeproof. Fantastic cases!

I bought from their website just to be sure – look on their Facebook page for regular 10% and (slightly less regular) 15% discounts.

nick1c
    Free Member

…..the same goes for the otterbox.

passtherizla
    Free Member

ooooh those liteproof look great!..

any reason not to get this?

steal?

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

looks a bit dodgy and fake to me, chinese web shop! shame as its a bargain. but if someone can point out otherwise!!

markie, is there a uk facebook page for lifeproof, i can only find the US one and no discounts.

otterbox look good too.

thetallpaul
    Free Member

Lifeproof here too. I have one of the originals and it is still holding up well.
    I have a fair few underwater pics too. Should see the poolside reactions.
    Just buy from Lifeproof. Great customer support, and guaranteed to be genuine.

zilog6128

any reason not to get this?

It’s a fake and will be shit

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

best place for genuine lifeproof?

zilog6128

http://www.lifeproof.com/shop/gb_en/iphone-5/

Firebox have it slightly cheaper with free P&P, and seem pretty legit. Got mine from lifeproof website though.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘rugged case for iphone 5?’ is closed to new replies.