Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • RS Vivid Air Can Adjustment.
  • 100mphplus
    Free Member

I want to adjust the orientation of the air can on my 2013 RS Vivid Air so the valve is in a different position due to the Std 4 o’clock position fouling on my swingarm pivot. I won’t actually be removing the can, just loosening the two lock rings ~ 2-3mm to disengage the shaft eyelet tab from the can key slot to enable it to rotate to another key slot.
    I obviously have to bleed the main air can, but does anyone know if the IFP reservoir has to be bled too, are these linked?

I’ve contacted TF & RS but had no reply so far.
    Ta.

tmb467
    Free Member

and to add a question to this (sorry if I’m hijacking, but if someone knows the answer to your Q they might be able to answer mine)

can a vivid air (medium tune) be retuned to a low tune?

100mphplus
    Free Member

Any Vivid can be re-tuned, it’s all in the shim stacks et al. Contact TF Tuned they will sort it 😉

LoCo
    Free Member

The damper is a separte sealed system to the air system so should be an issue with moving the air can orientation, howver you have to be a bit careful not to damage the lugs as they’re quite soft when rotating the air can.
    Details will be on the SRAM site.
    And yes we can re tune the Vivid air damper for you to a low rebound, compression, both, or custom tune it to suit you and your bike 😉

100mphplus
    Free Member

Thanks LoCo 😀 Have got the service manual and have bought the air can wrench too as might have to undo and tighten it 3 or 4 times.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘RS Vivid Air Can Adjustment.’ is closed to new replies.