Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • ROX on eBay aaargh
  • rob1984p
    Free Member

Can someone please prove themselves to be as weird as me and fall in love with these as I fear I may do something stupid if someone else doesn't first.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170378347885&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

meehaja
    Free Member

i used to love ROX stuff when i was a wee lad. the i realised that the factory was in Melton Mowbray and thats why all the kids at school had the T-shirts, suddenly not cool 🙁

rob1984p
    Free Member

still madly cool, i have stupid ideas about scanning the stickers, cleaning up the images and doing a run of tees as the chance of getting spanked for breach of copyright is low but hope someone else will instead

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I still have a load of ROX tees in the loft somewhere from my sixth form days, when I thought them the very last word in cool.

soma_rich
    Free Member

I have the "hell" & "Kamikaze" T's 😀

rob1984p
    Free Member

anotherdeadhero please sell them to me

crazy-legs

I had quite a few of those as well, they used to be THE brand to be seen in at the races in the mid-late 90's. Mine must still be in a wardrobe or chest of drawers somewhere, maybe they're worth some money as a retro collectable?

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

always wanted a gravity t-shirt. being around 5ft the best i ever got was an XL kamikaze t-shirt on sale at a bike show. its still too big for me now but i still wear it.
    i AM cool.

rob1984p
    Free Member

theyre worth some money to me, not a lot but something, i'm size small make me happy or put them on ebay

simonside
    Free Member

In the house there are "Fear of flat earth" and "trailrage" shirts and a baseball cap. All getting use still although not as regularly as once

Surfr
    Free Member

Always wanted Gravity SUCKS and Fear of a Flat Planet. Alas I never had the pennies spare. I bet if someone bought the rights to the designs and put them into production again they would have some success.

What actually happened to Rox? And Bula for that matter.

EDIT: It seems Bula are still making hats but not the 90s iconic shaped ones as far as I can tell.

tommid
    Free Member

I have some roxs stickers if anyone wants them….
    Free that is…

rob1984p
    Free Member

tommid, i would love them

tommid
    Free Member

rob email me at tommid79 AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk with your address and I will dig them out and get them in the post to you.

Tom

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘ROX on eBay aaargh’ is closed to new replies.