Home Forums Bike Forum Rouvy Rouvy Rouvy Rouvy, – Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya?

• This topic has 51 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by si77.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Rouvy Rouvy Rouvy Rouvy, – Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya?
  • Mackem

FWIW – I’ve dipped back into it, app seems to be a lot more stable now. (on MacOs) 

si77

app seems to be a lot more stable now

I agree on Windows as well. Also finding I don’t need to bother downloading the course videos in advance anymore. 

luper
    Free Member

You can actually go with -1% more, if you search for example on instagram for people/organizations that Rouvy has partnerships with and use the specific codes they were given for the Black Friday this year. It does not save you thousands, but at least for couple of coffees in the spring when riding outside again, haha.

luper
    Free Member

Now it works better with AppleTV as well.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

app seems to be a lot more stable now

I’ve been using it for 2 yrs now and never had issues on my iPhone 

do appear to be some slight recent improvements in the platform too recently 

crossed

I’ve just started using Rouvy again this past couple of days after getting the Black Friday deal for three months half price. 

I’ve been pretty impressed with it so far, the videos have all been great quality and no buffering etc despite not downloading them first. 

It’s still very quiet compared to Zwift but it’s looking busier than when I’ve used it previously. 

vlad_the_invader

Seems a good place to drop this:

Watch the video for a discount code as well 😉

crossed

Seems a good place to drop this:

I saw that and it looks too much like hard work for me! It’s a shame they’re talking about iconic climbs but the Ventoux route isn’t really the iconic ride up from Bedoin.

rOcKeTdOg

Watch the video for a discount code as well 😉

Can you just share it? Watching someone riding a static bike must be as boring as riding one!

jkomo

Darn it, missed the strava discount, any others floating about?

si77

I’ve set up a race for Saturday morning, 9am BST.

It’s the last route from the Spring into Action | Ardu challenge, Liege from Adrimont. 54km, 1045m ascent.

All welcome.

https://my.rouvy.com/onlinerace/live/156566

si77

https://riders.rouvy.com/events/f96989ee-802d-4074-b19a-1d28d87d27a6

09 August, 4PM BST

Friday post-work race on one of the routes from the “Hilly Madeira” challenge. 13 km, 378m^ All welcome!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.