Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Roll call: Who's chosen SES Glenlivet to bust their 'Enduro Cherry'?
  • Deveron53
    Free Member

I myself have chosen this event to return to racing after a gap of 25 years!

And what category are you? (I’m MGV)

euain

I may well know you in real life? Anyway there’s a bunch of Muppets from Aberdeen way heading up – a few of the group are Enduro virgins (and most of the others are hoping to get down in one piece rather than fighting it out at the pointy end).

I’m just hoping to get down in one piece in the MV category. Looking forward to seeing what they’ve got lined up for us – it’ll be great to find more riding up at Glenlivet.

Northwind

My cherry’s well and truly popped but I’ll be there, in the Hardtail: Knobber class. No clue what to expect from this one though, never ridden up there. Half the fun isn’t it?

goodgrief
    Free Member

I’ve chosen the SES race to bust my Glenlivet cherry.

legend
    Free Member

Eh? That’s not the ENDURO attitude NW! You should be up there right now trying to work out what trails they’re going to use and sessioning the hell out of the place – that’s the ENDURO way!

Northwind

Bin a bit busy cheating in the valley 😆

legend
    Free Member

That’s proper commitment if you’re having to prioritise your #enduro cheating!

jemima
    Free Member

I’ve done a few already but will be there too. Also looking forward to finding some fresh trails in the area.

Deveron53
    Free Member

Hi euain, we ‘stalk’ each other on Strava! I’ll be at Glenlivet hopefully on Sunday 31st to have a look and follow strange tyre tracks into the woods…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Roll call: Who's chosen SES Glenlivet to bust their 'Enduro Cherry'?’ is closed to new replies.