Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 412 total)
  • Roll Call for Missing Forumites
  • Pigface
    Free Member

. Warnings don’t show from a specific mod.

Well I had a e mail from you about it.

Drac

Did you? That is intriguing as we ordinarily don’t email members.

mefty
    Free Member

Sorry guys, re SFB I meant I wont ever see or ride with him again. To the best of my knowledge he is in a care home now after a 2nd heart attack. Apologies for giving the wrong impression.

Just as much my fault for getting the wrong end of the stick.

THM doesn’t live in Scotland which is pretty evident from his posts (and his forum name).

Drac

Checked and not once have I emailed you, I don’t clear my email especially STW so looks like you’re mistaken. I’ve looked further still and never even issued you a warning. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Actually while you are on, can I just ask why you came into a thread about members past feeling the need to try and call me out?

FB-ATB

don’t email members

Isn’t snapchat for those type of pictures?

dannyh
    Free Member

Not an easy job being a mod but some are better than others.

And some aren’t even declared as mods….

🙊

Drac

Isn’t snapchat for those type of pictures?

😂

Pigface
    Free Member

Actually while you are on, can I just ask why you came into a thread about members past feeling the need to try and call me out?

Don’t flatter yourself, I initially made a point about Jamba and that I was pinged by you. It was because I called him Jambaliar after he claimed that Clinton had had a stroke.

Drac

So why was it necessary to make a false claim or ironically a lie?

Pigface
    Free Member

Wasn’t a false claim or a lie,

16/10/2016

Drac

Yup I can see warnings issued you did not receive a warning or an email from me. It’s Ok you can apologise for being mistaken.

Pigface
    Free Member

You will be waiting a while

Drac

That’s fine you continue with your disbelief but best you refrain from making false claims in the future

SaxonRider

In an attempt to get the thread back on the rails: I also miss Emsz (sp?). She had a kind spirit, and often brought some human perspective to our arguments and discussions.

Anyone remember her? I asked about her a couple of years back, and I think she explained that she had a new partner who encouraged her to spend less time on here, implying that maybe she got a life. (I don’t know why anyone would want to do that! 😉 )

scotroutes

Yeah – I remember emsz. Always brought a different pov.

Foxychick – bumped into her at SITS that year the mud was bad and there wasn’t a spare mech/mech hanger to be found.

Drac

Sorry guys.

SteveM – although he made a brief appearance

MattL

AndyA

Dave

Benji

I could go on there’s many a member past who have long gone from here who I’ve become very good friends with that if probably have never met otherwise, some for almost 20 years now

Pigface
    Free Member

That’s fine you continue with your disbelief but best you refrain from making false claims in the future

Ooh is that a threat? Stay classy Drac, stay classy.

scotroutes

Fruit – and whatever his SO was called. Last post was, I think, aimed at On One.

Did he come back with a SuperstarComponents userid?

joshvegas
    Free Member

Pigface.

Give it a rest.

robbo1234biking

What about the spider guy? Haven’t seen anything from him for a while – unless a spider ate him?

jonba
    Free Member

Fruit has been on here since before time. He told me to sign up in what would have been 2004 ish. When he got me back into riding at Uni. He’s had many guises. But yes he is the owner of SSC so posts under their name occasionally.

RustySpanner

Now seems an oportune moment to ask..aracer and junkyard, I kinda assumed they were the same character with 2 log ins? They always appeared on same threads, both held exactly the same views and backed each other up constantly, and their assertion that they were always correct on any subject known to man was borderline comical.

I’ve met them both too, but not at the same time. 🙂
    Both very interesting people.

Simon, (Muddydwarf) is an exceptionally nice bloke. I hope he’s ok.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This is not a good thread.

tjagain

( THM and Jamba) TJ, do you mean friends of yours, or each other?

Each other – not me FFS

tomhoward

This is not a good thread.

They never are.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I miss Rachel.

Pook

Rachel is still very active on Twitter. Awesome person. Very dry sense of humour.

I hear from Hora every. single. day. He’s doing ok.

vinnyeh

https://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/whatever-happened-to-former-stwers/

I loved the car crashes. Surfmat, fourcrossjohn, Smee.

kcal

re: JojoA1, last posted I think on the thread re soul rider last year, I think. Stillriding (or was), vet mixed pairs at 10UTB last year – 2nd place, demoted to 3rd after stewards enquiry 🙂

scotroutes

Smee/glupton/TZF was always good for a laugh. I think he is “better” now he has escaped from his wife. I’ve met him a couple of times and we’re connected on Facebook. He is very into long-distance running now – GGW, WHW etc.

SaxonRider

Holy smokes! That ten year old thread is a helpful link! Some of the names of there bring back memories.

But anyway, what happened to ernie_lynch?

Cougar

I got to sit out for a week because of Jamba, if he didn’t report it who did

That’s not how it works. I’ve no idea what you’re referring to but if you got a week off then it would have been because of something you did. Warnings and bans don’t require a reported posts, rather it’s helpful when we have them.

Ooh is that a threat? Stay classy Drac, stay classy.

I doubt that that was the case, but now that you come to shine a light under the bushel I’m genuinely surprised that someone hasn’t banned you yet. You’ve done rather well thus far so I wouldn’t crow too loudly if I were you.

(… also not a threat, just a gentle nudge to wind it in.)

tjagain

Ernie still pops up occasionally. I think he just got tired of arguing with all the “black is white”, no “white is black” bollox on the politics threads

iainc

What about geex !! Quite a character and very prolific now on eMTB forum.

scotroutes

Nobody cares about geex.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’ve met them both. At the same time.

So have I, & so have you TJ. Minigaff weekend with Ton.
    Junkyard, the Angry Vegan.

Ton’s champion BTW, still a diesel engine on a bike. Chug chug chug…another 50 miles…chug chug chug…(& that’s just the beer stops). He’s an animal!

MrOvershoot

SaxonRider
    Subscriber

Speaking of peters, what about peterpoddy, the motorcyclist from somewhere south?

Last met him and his wife on a #JENNRIDE near Stroud, IIRC they were moving north possibly Yorkshire or Cumbria?

surfer
    Free Member

Muddydward is fine. Stands just in front of me at Sale Sharks games (when things were normal) active on twitter.

surfer
    Free Member

Glupton gave me some very kind advice years ago about a running injury. He is on Twitter also.

daveylad
    Free Member

What about geex !! Quite a character and very prolific now on eMTB forum

Or quite a dickhead depending on your outlook. Fortunately that site uses a forum designed this century so it’s easy to block those you don’t wish to see.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 412 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM