Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • RockRider ER1 – Experiences?
  • ThePinkster

Has anyone round here had any experiences with the RockRider ER1?

Saw one on in Decathlon on Monday and am intrigued by it. I’m after a cheapish new full susser to transfer my ID5’s components over to and can’t find any reviews for them, except in French/German/Spanish (might have been an Italian one as well).

I’m well aware of other bikes in similar price ranges but and interested in finding out about this one at he mo’.

Cheers.

ThePinkster

So I’m guessing that’s a ‘No’ then?

hainman
    Free Member

sorry no idea about them but i have the RR 9.1 and its a great bike,i was thinking of buying one as the kit looks amazing for the price

edlong
    Free Member

No experience of the bike, but having owned a different Rockrider (previous model 6.3) you might want to watch out for problems getting spares for it. I bent a mech hanger and despite various attempts to acquire a new one, never quite managed it. Bike ended up getting nicked with the hanger still bent (good look with getting those gears properly indexed, local scrote).

Made me much more likely to buy a major manufacturer’s bike with spares availability from general bike shops in future.

ThePinkster

Cheers guys, still tempted but perhaps I should wait and see if the VooDoo Zobop comes back into stock at Halfrauds.

Might see if I can blag a test ride from Decathlon first though. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘RockRider ER1 – Experiences?’ is closed to new replies.