Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Robin Hood – The Ridley Scott/Russell Crowe version
  • Russell96

OK, You have to put a large chunk of the grey matter into hibernate mode (thank you Stella Artois) when watching any “Stunning Blockbuster” “Outlaw. Warrior Hero” film and I have to say that I did enjoy a completely different take on the Robin Hood tale, but FFS Ridley OAR POWERED D-Day Landing Craft in the 12th Century Saving Private Ryan beach landing scenes, it ruins all the good work your CGI team did on the Tower of London and London Bridge re-building backgrounds.

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve only seen the clips but is it not Gladiator set in Britain?

Russell96

No to be honest I enjoyed the different take on it and I’ll have a look at the directors cut to see if it fills out some scenes. It’s not the loner out for revenge, it’s the man that gets railroaded into something due to his own innate honesty.

samuri
    Free Member

it’s the man that gets railroaded into something due to his own innate honesty.

It’ll be like watching my own life then. 😉

Russell96

Nah if he knew he was coming back from the Crusades to an IT job he would have probably decided to go as a contractor instead.

samuri
    Free Member

my life ten years ago then.

Russell96

Rape/Pillage/No Surrender – Invoice by the hour.

Drac

Seen it at the cinema and thought it was average, when it came out Blu-ray I thought I’m not going to bother. However it was cheap in sainsburys so went for it, actually enjoyed it more than I did at the cinema.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Robin Hood – The Ridley Scott/Russell Crowe version’ is closed to new replies.