• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Roadie routes around Chipping Norton
  • iDave
    Free Member

I’m there next week, would like some nice loops between 40 and 70 miles. Anyone have any suggestions?

iDave
    Free Member

da bump

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You can’t seriously be riding past my ******* house without riding with me!

iDave
    Free Member

Yay!! Bunk of work next week.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Doesn’t Jeremy Clarkson live in Chipping Norton? Maybe a road ride isn’t such a good idea.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I reckon I could sneak a morning off 🙂

What days are you down here?

iDave
    Free Member

There Monday to Fri, meetings on Monday morning, then I’m free most of the week.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cool, it’s pretty much my only busy time of the year at the moment, but I should be allowed some time out to play.

Pretty much any ride in the area between Chippy/Moreton-in-the-Marsh/Cheltenham/Woodstock would be good though… off the main roads there is very little traffic and lovely scenery.

Team Sky were seen training around there the other day.

iDave
    Free Member

Sounds good, what tyres for snow?

And no touching.

Hooter
    Free Member

Just string a loop together between all the twee little villages with funny names using as many minor roads as possible, you can’t really go wrong round there, the scenery is all good and most villages have a tea shop for the tourists 🙂

IHN

Just string a loop together between all the twee little villages with funny names using as many minor roads as possible, you can’t really go wrong round there, the scenery is all good and most villages have a tea shop for the tourists

What he said. And if they don’t have a tea-shop, they’ll have a pub.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Roadie routes around Chipping Norton’ is closed to new replies.