Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Riverhead Brewery Tap Marsden
  • mos

Is it still ok? i’m thinking of going for a meal this sat night, but i’ve heard some reports that all the places on the ‘ale trail’ are now full of p1ssed up chavs & hen do’s. Is this the case or do all the @rseholes just keep to the pub near the station?

rogermoore

What time are you off? I think the Ale Trail crowd generally is afternoon-ish rather than evening/night. Also, the restaurant is upstairs so if it is a zoo in the bar you’ll be out of the way for your grub.

RM.

mos

7pm ish. Yeah hopefully the neds will be downstairs

spawnofyorkshire

go to the New Inn in marsden instead. Not part of the beer trail and better food

teenrat

Is the ale trail really that bad now? I’m suppost to going on this on sunday. Does the dodge still work whereby you dont get off at the first couple of stations but carry on to get ahead of the crowds, or has everyone cottoned onto this as well?

mintimperial

If you’re going for a meal the Ale Trailers don’t get into the restaurant upstairs. You’ll almost certainly need to book though on a Saturday. The New Inn is ok too and largely free of chimps. As said previously the worst of them have usually cleared off by late evening, plus it’s November so there are fewer lairy pissheads out and about in general. Shame, it’d help if a few of the **** died of hypothermia.

Is the ale trail really that bad now? I’m suppost to going on this on sunday. Does the dodge still work whereby you dont get off at the first couple of stations but carry on to get ahead of the crowds, or has everyone cottoned onto this as well?

Yes. It’s a **** plague in summer now, really quite grim. The authorities have started taking it seriously after the locals kicked off a bit, and there was a large police presence for the weekends in September and early October. Hopefully they’ll be back next year too and things will calm down a bit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Riverhead Brewery Tap Marsden’ is closed to new replies.