Rigid mtb's ( vitus)

Home Forum Bike Forum Rigid mtb's ( vitus)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rigid mtb's ( vitus)
  • umop3pisdn

Vitus is meant to be excellent for the money and sounds well suited to what you want

qwerty

I have the V brake version, I love it as a town/school run/tow path bike, getting it for £250 was a bonus!!! STW had a long termers review on one for premier users.

fasthaggis

>thread hi-jack<
    Just bought an Orange P7 frame and was thinking about a rigid fork for it.
    How does one go about working out the length of a suitable fork (normally 120 -140 suspension unit on them) ?

ianfitz

Do islabike still make a rigid 29er? Got good reviews and seemed v good value for money.

Would be worth a look…

calumf50

Genesis make a few…

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Would you take one of those proper off-roading?

I’ve been thinking about something like that.. but with gears.

birdo

I m looking to get myself a rigid city/bridleway bike. The only one I can find off the shelf is the vitus dee 29. I can’t find any others . So questions are , is the vitus any good or is there any other options?

birdo

Genesis ones are a it over budget. Never heard of islabikes but I ll take a look. I did look at at the long termer review but I need to upgrade to premier status to read it.

Qwerty , is there anything you want to upgrade on it. Normally at that price point there’s a corner cut somewhere.

qwerty

You get what you pay for, it’s a cheap bike, it’s my hack bike, unworthy of upgrades unless it wears out or breaks, yes I’d take it down some trails – but if you want to hammer it regularly it’ll probably complain. Keep it simples, ride, put in shed, repeat…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rigid mtb's ( vitus)’ is closed to new replies.