Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Riding, central (ish) scotland, tomorrow
  • beefy

Hello, I am up visting relatives in the central belt, looking to ride tomorrow, can go north, south, east or west, not bothered. Any offers?

beefy

Oh, come on, someone must be riding?

Bump, btw.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I'll be out in the Pentlands early (need to be finished by noon for work) if that's your kinda thing.

matt_outandabout

I wish, but Piggy flu has laid me low for a week, and still not feeling 100%

robdob
    Free Member

He's fun to ride with, I know.
    But he does smell of wee.

leelovesbikestoo
    Free Member

coulda… i was planning a trip down to Drumlanrig on my tod tomorrow, but could be up for a Pentlands raid if you don't mind. What time/where will you be starting?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Lee – of course I dont mind! I'm flexible on times but usually do a 2 1/2 – 3 1/2 hour loop (taking in a few breaks / views etc) and need to be finished by 12.00. So probably an 8.30 start. I usually start at either Harlaw and more recently Bonaly. I was there yesterday and it was very muddy in places.

btw – it's that wee comment wasnt about me! Honest!

beefy

No, no the wee comment was about me. It's not true though. Anyway, what sort of riding is there to be done in the Pentlands? Was also planning to be out all day. Went walking there and it was ok, but didn't look to be my kind of thing.

DickBarton

First day in months I'm not looking after my daughter so I was planning a day out in the Ochils…although my day is likely to not be starting until 10…and as I've not ridden for a few weeks I suspect it's going to be a long push!

beefy

Dickbarton, I am interested in the Ochils ride, have sent you and email.

StirlingCrispin

Me and a bunch of others riding tonight from Stirling.
    Email me if interested.
    (bring beer money)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Riding, central (ish) scotland, tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.