Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Rhyl Cycling Facility open event 26th April
  • whytetrash

Hi all

We have Dave Brailsford coming along to Marsh Tracks to have a look at the facility on the 26th April. Cycling media have been invited

Both tracks are great as a training aid, BMX track is ace fun too…plenty of 4X guys using it to practice on

All welcome from 4ish onwards tracks are floodlight for night use and we’ll be laying on refreshments…be great to get some MTBers down for this as we want all cyclists to benefit from this brand new centre

Whyte1
    Free Member

My cold should of gone by the weekend then i’ll be there , it’ll be 1981 and i’ll be 14 all over again 😆

project
    Free Member

Is that Marshtracks, in Rhyl North Wales, on route 5 of the national cycle network, on the road from the railway bridge , Morrisons supermarket side,drive down the side of Morrisons that is marsh road, keep going to the end.

Heres what the local paper had to say,

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2011/04/08/new-1-5million-track-to-open-in-memory-of-abergele-cycling-tragedy-victims-55578-28481230/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Rhyl Cycling Facility open event 26th April’ is closed to new replies.