Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Revelation forks, play after a professional service.
  • sbibby1988
    Free Member

Right, i’ve just had my forks serviced by tf tuned, im confident they’ve done a good job and sorted out some issues for me.
    However, i feel play in the fork, similar to the ‘loose headset’ feeling, definatly from where the uppers and lowers join.
    Its defo there and not the headset or the brake.
    Its only a small amount, but dont have this in any other fork i own, or any friends forksi’ve felt.
    Should this be left or addressed?

Candodavid
    Free Member

Go back to TF first if your not happy

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Sounds like the current “issue” with the new Pike might be contagious

sbibby1988
    Free Member

Dont know of said pike issue?
    Its not enough to be felt when riding, just when tinkering in the garage, always try to keep the bike tip top…
    I have spoke to tf who said they will happily have it back and tighten bushes but it will be better for small bump as its plush and if the bushes are too tight it can suffer..
    On brand new revs this play isn’t present? They always seemed plush enough for me.
    Guess what im really asking is does/ would anyone else run a fork like that?

robinlaidlaw
    Free Member

Is it only when they are topped out or when they are down in the travel a bit? Only when topped out is normal and won’t be noticed when riding. Down in the travel and still moving is too slack.

sbibby1988
    Free Member

Will have a better look at that tomorrow cheers robin

RickDraper
    Free Member

Is it a dual air or a solo air?

robpol
    Free Member

I have the same slight play in my Revelation forks.

sbibby1988
    Free Member

Dual air

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Had similar play tightened in mine, but it did make them less plush. if you cant’ feel it riding, might be worth leaving it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Revelation forks, play after a professional service.’ is closed to new replies.