• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Respray bike frame – recommendations & inspiration
  • walowiz

I’ve had a Cannondale Prophet MX frame in the shed for more than a little while now and it’s time to give it a new lease of life. I’ve stripped it completely down ready for respray & rebuild.

I had another frame powder coated ages ago and whilst it’s a tough finish, overall it wasn’t quite what I was after. It was perfect for the motorbike wheels though.

So I’m having the MX resprayed and I have my heart set on some sort of finish involving Mercedes kryptonite green. But I’ve been looking through the insta feed for bignosecustoms (which I think I must have got from here, but cannot find where now) and there are some funky finishes you can achieve – that I’m after some inspiration.

I do seem to have developed an unconscious bias to green, black and purple, when looking at bikes.

As I will keep the Proph until I cannot ride mtb anymore, I’m ok to go all in on this.

So STW, any recommendations on bike sprayer etc in and around Surrey, or further afield if courier charges aren’t going to really hurt.

And any inspiration on colours, finishes etc – nothing is off the table at the moment.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.