Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Respray
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

I'm not shelling out for a new frame as I cant find one that really makes me want to spend the cash over the one I have so am going to have this resprayed again.

Any suggestions on colours please? I fancy something less understated and can have pretty much any car colour out there.

HansRey

have you heard about tartan paint?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Yeah while I'm getting it I'll ask for a long weight too.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

my fixie's coming back from the powder coaters next week in gloss white (boring I know)

Considered other colours, but the original bike was white so seemed like the right decision.

hora
    Free Member

I reckon signal yellow front triangle with grey rear

Or…

RAL 5018 (Ive just had mine sprayed with that)

HansRey

how about the chromatic paint, that changes colour depending on lighting and viewing angle. It'll certainly be different

JonR
    Free Member

Bright orange frame and leave the swingarm as is.

Has anyone ever had a frame laquered by a car paint shop, I'm thinking of getting a powder coat and laquer rather than pay argos the fortune they want for the full job.

zaskar
    Free Member

Green, bright red/orange like Cove used or even a nice Green/blue…

World is your oyster.

Wozza
    Free Member

Saw a Spesh on here a while back with a leaves printed on it. Looked like a forest floor in autumn. It was ace. It's work well on those box section tubes.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Some great ideas I reckon I need to stick this into the computer and play around with some colours that'll be a project for tonight wil have to learn hjow to do it first!!.

Its Currently Saab graphite grey metallic but its a bit dull looks better on a car.

I quite like the idea of a really, really vibrant day glo orange.

I really like this too but it cost several thousand dollars

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Respray’ is closed to new replies.