Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Removing decals
  • atlaz
    Free Member

I need to get some frankly hideous ones off a frame for a friend. Nail varnish remover do the job?

MrNutt
    Free Member

do you mean stickers?

if so try a hairdryer!

druidh
    Free Member

Nail varnish remover will work a treat if they are decals and not stickers.

MrNutt
    Free Member

and you don’t like the paint work? and if the paints coming off then you may as well get some nitromorse!

atlaz
    Free Member

The paint is fine, just the decals are really bad so he wants rid of most of them. If I can get them off without knackering the paintwork then all good, if not, he’s going to have to live with them.

inigomontoya
    Free Member

Let me know how you get on, I want to remove some rock lobster sticker/decals (whats the difference?) but don’t want to respray at the moment!

SigmaF
    Free Member

the best stuff on the planet!! for removing sticker residue or decal residue is an adhesive remover by unibond…..it’s the bomb……the day we discovered it, after spending what felt like weeks trying to remove cheap heli-tape from a fleet of rental bikes……was like Christmas day in bed with Megan Fox…..

You can get it from B&Q….but, it’s keep actually under the tills in a sealed cupboard…..head down the glue/adhesive isle, you’ll see a uni-bond mini-stand….on there, you can pick up a leaflet……which you then take to the counter to exchange for your date with Megan Fox……

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Removing decals’ is closed to new replies.