Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me some riser bars
  • PJM1974
    Free Member

So far I'm quite impressed with Nukeproof's Warhead which seem on the money width (710mm) weight and price wise.

Anyone use these? If so how do you get on with them?

I'm open to other recommendations if anyone has any?

Thanks

MrTall
    Free Member

I have the Nukeproof risers and love them. Don't know about 710mm though as mine are 760mm? Chain reaction only have the 760's as well?

I love the feeling of really wide bars now but i may trim mine down a tad as they are maybe a tad too wide when the trails turn to twisty singletrack (i'm thinking 730/740mm).
    I just bought a set of Sunline V2's as well (711mm) which seem ok but they are pretty heavy.

I'll probably upgrade my last remaining set of Ea70's soon as well as 685 now just feels too narrow.

charliedontsurf

rental website thing
    BIASED VIEW… MUST DECLARE AN INTEREST AS WE SELL THEM… BUT THE RENTHAL BARS ARE GREAT. ooops sorry about the caps.

PJM1974
    Free Member

You're right, they're 760mm… I can cut them down if necessary, which is better than having too narrow bars in the first place.

Spud

Not long stuck a set of warhead on my bike and love em. Feels more stable, took a little while to get used to but fine now.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Had a Azonics riser on various bikes for the last 12 years – scratched but still going strong…

charliedontsurf

Yeah, azonics double walls are great… mine must be 10 years old now…. can you still get them? I probably should retire them soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some riser bars’ is closed to new replies.