Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me an electric boot dryer
  • offthebrakes
    Free Member

Seems like a suitable answer to the inevitable “What do you want for Xmas?” I’ll get from my unimaginative sister.

So – any recommendations? Budget – up to about £25.

Something that does the job, and can be left unattended without worrying about burning the house down preferably 😉

sweepy
    Free Member

I got one from clas ohlson for about that budget, works on blown warm air rather than direct heat and works well. It has a timer and im happy to just put it on and forget it but you may be more careful.

I also think if I connect the hoses to a cardboard box I will be able to dehydrate food

Superficial
    Free Member

I’ve got this one. Rather annoyingly I paid £30 but it’s now reduced to £15. Haven’t used it loads because I’ve not been riding much since I got it (injury) but it does work well and seems robust. For £15 you can hardly complain.

http://www.clasohlson.com/uk/Coline-Shoe-Dryer/Pr184230000

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Cheers, looks good but not sure I have somewhere suitable to mount that.

Anyone tried the in-shoe heating element type?

Scapegoat

That’s an excellent deal at Clas Ohlsen, 10% discount with code CLAS12456. Two ordered … good stocking filler! 😀

gringo

I’ve just ordered one as well – hopefully it will help dry my 5 10’s out a bit quicker!

Cheers for the heads up!

womp
    Free Member

Also just ordered one for at work, at home I have an oil filled radiator that I just sit my boots on, it drys boots and heats the garage , double win

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Slightly over budget, but http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0054U6ZWS/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/275-8896209-0994328

Nice thing is it’s small enough to throw in your bag if you are off skiing, and there aren’t any boot drying facilities where you are going.

slowoldman

A what? 😯

houndlegs
    Free Member

That clas one,does it just plug into a mains socket?

Superficial
    Free Member

That clas one,does it just plug into a mains socket?

Yes.

houndlegs
    Free Member

Thanks mate.

MoreCashThanDash

I had no idea that such a thing existed. All these years I’ve leaving them near a radiator with newspaper stuffed inside…..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an electric boot dryer’ is closed to new replies.