Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me a ride within 50 miles of Birmingham
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Im off work next Thursday so fancy taking the bike somewhere, recommended me a ride no more than 50 miles from Birmingham … dont mind what type of route … 20-30 miles length
    Booked the day off to spend with the wife as its our wedding anniversary but she has decided to work instead so im having a day for me 🙂

kayak23

Hopton, twice. It’s brill.

takisawa2

Err…Cannock?

andy7t2
    Free Member

longmynd if you like it natural and on a weekday might get a few cheeky trails in

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

@takisawa … did forget to say not cannock … rode plenty .. something different needed

fungusfinger
    Free Member

Wyre Forrest, very nice location, if we get this heatwave their banging on about, it will ride awesome too.there is also a nice little loop in sandwell valley near west bromwich, its nowhere near the size of the other locations mentioned, you can get round in ten mins but there are other bits of singletrack over there and its fine for a few hours midweek.

fungusfinger
    Free Member

Oh have you tryed Hopton woods yet?

http://www.ibikeride.com/england/1512-hopton-woods-mountain-biking

Sorry just noticed above +1 hopton 🙂

takisawa2

There’s a few little trails in Hopwas Wood, between Lichfield & Tamworth. A bridleway loops from Lichfield, out to Hopwas.

Sutton Park, few trails there.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Yeah have ridden wyre quite a bit and that was an option, rode sandwell a few weeks back and head around sutton park regular with my lad .. have been looking at hopton woods and quite like the look of that

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a ride within 50 miles of Birmingham’ is closed to new replies.